“BBQ Night”

Eat2Eat
Ranked #106 of 1 334 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$40 - US$115
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Vine is a welcoming space, where guests can savor an atmosphere of tranquility whilst enjoying specialties that are celebrated world over. Throughout the day, sunlight filters in through elegant high-arched windows, reflecting off the white marbled interior to illuminate the whole space with vibrant hues. Prepared fresh and live at designated cooking stations, Vine offers a vast international buffet featuring a selection of gastronomic delights to satisfy every palate giving both breakfast and lunch a relaxed and comfortable experience. The Friday Brunch experience at Vine is simply magnificent. It is where friends and families get together to celebrate life and enjoy sweeping views of the Arabian Gulf from the terrace, funky live music and delectable dishes to satisfy every possible craving. Each day, Vine comes alive with a cheerfulness that is unique to Doha. With a setting that manages to feel both cool and warm, Vine is far more than simply the most satisfying restaurant in Do
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vine restaurant offer BBQ night every Thursday and there were 2 main hightlight of this BBQ night:
- Roast beef which is ginormous piece of meat, slowly cooking evenly on all sides and it was in a great and smell flavour through caramelization on the meat surface. I've got a nice cut with crispy edge and the meat inside was still medium. It was very good indeed. Also roast beef was served along with Yorkshire pudding and gravy.

- Ribs which they claimed they have the best ribs in town, and I would say yeah it is one of the best ribs in Doha. However I was too slow, just got a super small left over of it. My suggestion to the restaurant is to prepare more ribs since they know it was the hit of the show. I mean by the time I went for ribs wasn’t that late at all but they were out!

The “add on food” was nice with quite a good selection like a normal buffet line but not yet creating a WOW factor to me. There was a cheese station, cold cuts, salad, cold mezze, various side dishes and definitely tons of dessert etc. My favourite side dish would be mashed potato with truffle oil, it was soft, and creamy

Despite I felt a little disappointed of selection of seafood there as a BBQ NIGHT. Seafood should be included in the menu as well. The only seafood they had was grilled overcooked small prawns. They were toooo over cooked that I could not deshell them so I ended up eating the shell.

The staff were ok to me. We had to call on for fill up most of the time BUT we didn’t want to blame them as it was a super busy night, and they looked understaffed. They for sure made an effort to keep up.

Not sure if we will go there again

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (568)

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Cold food, Poor service, unwelcoming staff.

It’s very disappointing to get a bad experience here knowing that SPG hotels has its standard of delivering excellent service especially St. Regis.

We didn’t expect that we will get food colder than the weather. The options in the buffet is very little and its not appealing at all. Most of The fish they serve is dry, and the Paella is very salty and mushy, beef and chicken is very hard and it’s very difficult to chew. Only calamares and shrimp taste better.

I wouldn’t recommend seafood night at all..

1  Thank Shahani_0213
Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

Lively atmosphere, large buffet selection, nice cocktails and attentive service (by Aina) are the highlights of Vine’s Friday brunch

Reviewed 8 January 2021

great bbq night , it was a great and enjoyable experience . the service was great, Thanks for that Ms.Aina.

Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

Buffet brunches are slowly back in doha. I was pleased to see this amazing brunch where you can enjoy different types of cuisines, just walking around their terrace area. A new must do in Doha. Mira was very helpful upon arrival and assisted us the best way possible. Mary Joy was always there for us and Mohy was the best host to this venue. Mohy was very cool, refreshing and professional. Refreshing summery vibes with great music.

Date of visit: December 2020