US$98
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$56
Warwick Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$68
Kingsgate Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$56
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Safir Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$412
  • Pool
US$259
US$219
All reviewsolive restaurantqatar airwaysclose to the airportnice hoteldry hotelroom servicerooms are largenice staybetween flightsbusiness tripswimming poolbreakfast buffetmini barshort staylong layoverspecial thankseunice
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been there for two days. The room is spacious, clean and cozy. The staff are friendly. I can say I will recommend it for people asking for a good place to stay with a reasonable prices.Thank you

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review here , comforts for our guest is always important for us to provide a pleasant stay in our hotel.It is indeed great pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very pleased with this hotel, handy position, delightful staff, all amenities & at a reasonable price. I have no doubts about recommending this hotel, I really enjoyed my short stay here en route to the UK & beyond, I even celebrated my birthday while I was there & the staff organised a surprise birthday cake & a beautiful decoration on my bed in my room! I would not describe the hotel as quaint as it is in the modern style & my view was over the swimming pool.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the swimming pool, therefore no noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest ,

First and foremost , I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review here.

I'm glad to hear that my team did make you happy with the surprise .

We are pleased to have you as our guest at Concorde Hotel and it is truly encouraging to know that we succeeded in providing you a stay that left you truly satisfied.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We celebrate our anniversary, and stayed for overnight, it was an awesome stay, we had spa, our room is upgraded, and had buffet breakfast and lunch. The staff is so accomodating and making us feel so comfortable and relaxed. I will surely book again for another stay.

Room Tip: Corner suites are huge and sunny.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for choosing Concorde Doha to celebrate your anniversary with us .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in early June and found the staff and in particular Farruh, to be very helpful and professional. The hotel provides great quality accommodation at a very affordable price and I would highly recommend this location to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest ,

Your words about my team proved the trust which they have created during your stay with us .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a longish layover in Doha and wanted somewhere to stay not too far from the airport.

The Concorde Hotel has good reviews here, was inexpensive and offered free airport transportation.

We arrived at midnight for our short stay - leaving at 5:30 the next morning.

Front desk were very pleasant, room was great and nice and cool. Airport transfers quick and efficient. Perfect for our needs.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple