“Good”
Review of LaLiga Lounge

LaLiga Lounge
Ranked #73 of 1 029 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$27 - US$55
Description: After a stressful day at work, de-stress at LaLiga Lounge and watch the most exciting moments of your game through our big screens with dozens of high tech displays. Indulge in our Mediterranean cuisine with strong Spanish influence with co-workers, friends or family.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Served by Sofian, great Time for the world coup ! Good food espacially the nachos and churros ! The private room is amazing

SheratonGrandDoha, Manager at LaLiga Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Bolot P,

Greetings from LaLiga Lounge!

Your kind words of appreciation for the personalized service provided by the team at the LaLiga Lounge is most rewarding and I have personally shared the appreciation to the entire team.

My team strives to go that extra mile and deliver the best gourmet experience to the guest and make their culinary journey a memorable.

We hope to welcome you back soon and try some of our numerous resort amenities, restaurants and of course the best Um Ali in town which you can find inside of the hotel at the Atrium Lounge.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

It’s pretty unusual a Lounge by LaLiga in the Middle East, actually the only one in the world.
The place is very original, the location is good and the Spanish food is fine; maybe the paella could be improved a bit, but the rest good.

Another concern is the price, although international or European food to be more specific, is not cheap in the Middle East I still found the place a bit pricey considering is a football lounge.

SheratonGrandDoha, Manager at LaLiga Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Jayterol,

Greetings from LaLiga Lounge!

We thank you for recognizing the originality of the La Liga Lounge. We will be sure to inform our management about your review as we value your feedback, in order to better serve our guests and customer.

We hope to welcome you back soon and try some of our numerous resort amenities, restaurants and of course the best Um Ali in town which you can find inside of the hotel at the Al Hubara - All Day Dining Restaurant.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a great experience watching the Champion’s League final match. A special thanks to Jelena for her service and efficiency and for our excellent table location!

SheratonGrandDoha, Manager at LaLiga Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Michelline N,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We come here for lunch almost weekly, and everything we’ve ordered has been amazing. We recommend the Gazpacho, the seafood paella, the croquetas, and of course, the churros. Great spanish food. Staff is also very friendly.

SheratonGrandDoha, Manager at LaLiga Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear imitrut,

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this place as it was recommended to me by a former employee. I set at the bar where I met Sufiyan - a 22 year old mixologist. Sufiyan makes all kinds of drinks with fresh fruits. The whole experience gave me the feeling that I was sitting in some lab. He made me a jalapeño margarita - amongst other drinks. The seafood paella was great.

Dear Faouzi A,