“Good old Thai Snack!”

Ranked #136 of 1 037 Restaurants in Doha
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Authentic Thai food in the most authentic environment! Almost excellent tastes with excellent service! Anytime I’m in Doha, I always visit this truly amazing restaurant!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Always enjoying going there!
Great quality of food and variety of choices.
Please notice that portions are big so it is the best to share couple of dishes
Staff is welcoming and really caring just you need to ask them and they will do their best

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Reasonably priced, authentic and very busy. If you ask anyone living in Qatar to name a good Thai restaurant, 9 times out of 10 they will say Thai Snack is a great place to go. There could be better at 5 star hotel prices, but I am super happy with Thai Snack, I love their food and find their prices perfectly acceptable.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Thai Snack a couple of times and always enjoyed it and remember it being closed down over a year ago due to lack of food hygiene.
We went for lunch yesterday and ordered two shrimps based dishes (Tom yum & pansit shrimps) along with red curry and rice. All delicious however my husband and I been up all night with food poisoning!!!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This place reminds me of a Thai restaurant in a strip mall. It’s a cool place for a date and a great place for lunch. I saw people taking food to go and sitting. Service was good but the menu was a little confusing at first but I did receive my order correctly. Will check this out again.