“Sunny breakfast spot”
Review of Eggspectation

Eggspectation
Ranked #56 of 1 014 Restaurants in Doha
Description: Eggspectation, a newly opened café-restaurant in Doha, is committed to surpassing your eggspectations with its extraordinary menu options for the ultimate all day, dining experience. With the best possible food quality for breakfast, lunch and dinner, extraordinary service while still maintain a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, eggspectation makes for an eggcellent dining choice.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant. It's spotless white furniture with cheeky rustic paintings gives it a good atmosphere. Waiters are attentive and food is pretty good. I had the Californian breakfast Benedict. Light and delicious. The mugs of coffee are great too for the coffee lovers.

Management_team_qa, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Toneal G,

It makes us glad to know that you have enjoyed your dining experience at Eggspectation and we are happy that you have liked the food and ambience.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my family love this place since they opened up, I probably tried 75% of the menu so far and there’s not a single course I can say I didn’t like.
Service personnel is always cheerful and helpful.
However I truly believe that a reputable outlet like this should do better on the management side.
I don’t mind being charged QAR 50 to QAR 60 for an omelette as long as the taste satisfies me, however charging additional fee for having your omelette all white or substituting fried potatoes with more healthy side dishes makes you wonder, how much profit can one place aim more?
And today we had a bit of another surprise when the waiter said management rule says only 4 people can use Qatar Airways discount! We were only 6 on the table so nobody is trying to abuse anything and like I said none of my friends mind paying overpriced values for some fried eggs but this attitude from the management might end up the venue to loose it’s reputation and customers. I do understand company policies and respect them as long as it make sense! Either let the QA discount to be charged for all the table or just don’t do any discount!

Cheap management is the problem here, not the food or the service.

Management_team_qa, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Alihan T,

First we would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback and comments. We apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered during your dining experience at Eggspectation, but we would also like to mention that the terms and conditions of the discount program have been mentioned in our signed contract agreement between us and Qatar Airways, and that is the way it has been ever since we started the program.

We hope that this incident does not stop you form enjoying your visits to Eggspectation, and we thank you for understanding.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I'm here right now...the location is not so good bit the food quality was nice and there were many people inside

Management_team_qa, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Barfine,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor, we appreciate your comments and feedback and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We came to have breakfast and the food and service was really nice. Jessica took care of us and she asure we were always satisfied with food and service. The food was really nice but very big portions for me. Overall it was a great experience!

Management_team_qa, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Hi Patricia G,

We are glad you have enjoyed your dining experience at Eggspectation! We hope to see you again in the near future. We shall convey your regards to Jessica!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

From the moment you arrive the quality of service is obvious, easy menu, ordering is helped by the staff suggestions(Patrick) with reasonable wait for a any of the special restaurant inventive dishes, all the bread and spreads were of the best quality.

Management_team_qa, Manager at Eggspectation, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi ricardo9862018,

It makes us glad to know that you have enjoyed your dining experience at Eggspectation. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again soon.

Eggspectation Management Team.

Been to Eggspectation? Share your experiences!