All reviews hamra street junior suite modern building shower gel and shampoo housekeeping manager bit outdated decorated rooms nice hotel decent location comfortable bed shopping and restaurants nice stay jeita grotto free wifi spent a week non smoking late check
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The hotel staff was unmatched in their professionalism and kindness. There was always someone available to help with my luggage, arrange transportation or suggest sites and restaurants. The room was spacious and well maintained. They did well to tend to all of my requests. Lastly, its location is centrally located in the Hamra neighborhood, yet noise was not an issue because it was tucked away down one of the less frequented streets. I cannot say enough positive things about my stay. I will be back.

-Sos

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We stayed in WH in March for around 6 days and our experience was quite good ..starting from Amal at the reception who was very helpful with recommendations and precautions and even assisted us in arranging a day at Faraya ! the hotel has a good place near to elraouche ( around 15 minutes walk ) and 5 minutes walk to Hamra area..rooms & bathrooms were clean and quiet with comfortable beds and a safe box to put your valuables in , breakfast was quite reasonable with an outdoor area where you can enjoy the sun of Beirut morning ..reaching the hotel wasnt very easy by car as streets around are one way and somehow crowded but once you arrive they have a valet parking for a charge..generally i totally recommend this place when staying in Beirut!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a long weekend here exploring Beruit. The hotel's location is perfectly central, very convenient for the shopping and restaurants of Hamna and walkable to the downtown, Corniche and Verdun areas (we didn't use a taxi all weekend other than to and from the airport).

As the hotel is in a side street it manages to be quiet for a central location, avoiding traffic noise and the like.

The hotel is fairly up to date, our room was a tiny bit 'tired' in a couple of aspects, but perfectly clean and completely acceptable.

Breakfast was good and plentiful. The standout of the hotel was the front desk reception staff who were always friendly, helpful and responsive at all hours of the day.

Would definitely stay again if I return to Beriut.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Though that i got a very quiet room (as i requested) and the very good internet that they have everywhere in the hotel, in addition to the comfy bed and pillows, along with thick curtains that prevent the daylight to wake u up (if you wanna sleep more), but, in my traveling opinion, this 4 stars hotel should be better or should be qualified as 3 stars.
As the breakfast is exactly the same everyday (they could make some small changes for those people staying long time cannot get bored).
I could smell some tobacco inside the room where i could not define where it was coming from.
I stayed in 302 room, some water came out from the shower inside the bath room thought that i closed the shower doors very well, almost all the bathroom floor was full of water(i informed the Front Desk about that).
Only a complementary small bottle of water is provided for the check in night (it wont be so much costly is they make it daily).
As a frequent and genius traveler, i asked for late check out (which i normally get by default in other less rated hotels), and my request was denied, so i had to stay in the lobby.
Management should consider a lot of things if they wanna keep their hotel busy and fully booked.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We are the other couple from Greece that stayed from the 3rd till the 9th of February. I am glad I did not write me review earlier as your reply to my friends was the least to say shameful! First of all we checked in around 02:30! A guest of yours was sitting there during the whole check in just because she was keeping company to the receptionist. So she was present during the payment procedure and everything, which isn't right as she was sitting exactly next to us. Your receptionist had difficulties in understanding English that is the reason why the payment procedure took longer than expected. After we were informed that one room was upgraded and one not. In my opinion you do either both or non.
We stayed in 601 and the glass was broken but we didn't bother say anything, only two days after your receptionist asked how the room was and we told him about the broken glass and he just laughed. He then ironically asked us if we like Lebanon!By the way you never offered a room change.
The worst department is the restaurant! Go to the buffet and just watch the waiters! They are either sitting behind the juices eating or playing on the phone. The buffet was empty at most of the times not only the food section but also glasses, etc. Even if the waiter would pass in front of the buffet they would not see anything. If there was a turnover you would find the cutlery for all!!! We once asked for the salt as it was missing from our table. The breakfast room was full so we had to ask the waiter to bring us one and he just took it from the table next to us were guests were sitting!We never complained to you about that and you replied to my friends review that we came and you to complain to you and you came with us and everything was full?So this makes us liars and crazy?
Let the reviewers decide and let the truth come out each day when the guests visit your breakfast buffet!
The only thing that is really a credit to your hotel is the housekeping! The lady was making up our room without even putting the sign!
Last but not least, your receptionists were not polite and not attentive, apart from Amal!
We also work in the tourism industry so we know a couple of things and we surely never offend the guests in any way even if they are not right but you most certainly need to work hard to correct BASIC things.
Good luck!
It is a shame as Lebanon is an amazing country and no matter were we went we received an excellent service and everyone did more that one would expect. We will visit Lebanon again but not you!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple