The Westin City Centre Bahrain
US$93
US$277
US$207
Sofitel
Ibis Seef Manama(Manama)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$135
US$178
US$137
Priceline
All reviewsheavenly spamezzanine loungeshopping malldirect accessbig smiledeluxe roomle meridienlate checkoutconvenient locationtaking carereception staffroom servicefive star hotelbusiness tripamazing hotelspecial thanksrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had back surgery about 4 months and had not had a massage since. Anita was assigned to me and she really new what to do with the right amount of pressure. I also really liked the heared table. Recommend using Steam room and Jacuzzi prior to massage. Thank you again Anita, Mr James

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Westin B, Complex Director of Marketing at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jimandazeb

We are delighted to read that you find Heavenly Spa by Westin to your satisfaction and thank you for your review. I will pass your feedback on to my colleagues.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed with family during weekends. It is nice hotel and part of the City Center Mall. We had 3 room for two nights and children love it specially the pool, and few steps from the mall and anyone gets tired goes back to room. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The bed is one of the best beds and quiet sleep. I used the GYM everyday and I enjoyed the service of having several equipment and good service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Musleh S

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are delighted to read that you and your family found your Westin experience to your liking.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place and Mr. Nestor in Mezzanine Lounge deserve such comment and recommended place and staff where and who you will find , see and feel interesting and high class ....don’t have many words to write but feelings satisfaction is much important than just writing many words

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Westin B, Complex Director of Marketing at The Westin City Centre Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ابو عماد ا

Thank you for your review and kind words, we appreciate all guest feedback but it is of course particularly gratifying to read that you enjoyed your visit to our Mezzanine Lounge

Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in due course.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've been a muti year SPG Platinum member, and this hotel is *the* best SPG hotel I've ever stayed at. The rooms are magnificent, the food service fantastic, and the hotel staff is the most caring, interested and committed staff I've ever interacted with. They really care that you feel as comfortable and welcome as possible. I was there for over a month, and they made my business trip feel so pleasant. Farah, Ceejay, Chris and Mae in the lounge were amazing - they made me feel so wecome, I really didn't want to leave! In the restaurant, Head Chef Hany is so talented, as is Chef Tarek. In the dining room, every morning, Hanan, Lovey, Yoge and George made my morning very pleasant. I really cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Miriam T

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your extended stay with us and that in some small way we were able to contribute to making your stay feel more personalised, special and a "home away from home".

I will pass your comments on to my colleagues that you have highlighted. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Me and my husband had our best stay experience ever in this hotel. We decided to stay here because we've heard from our friends that this place has an extravagant service that offers relaxing and unforgettable experience to their guest. And they are actually right! Specially when we decide to take the suite room with club lounge access on it. Which their club lounge by the way has a lot things to offer from breakfast with delicious and healthy food, for sweet-tooth snacks and amazing buffet dinner with a happy hour alcohol.Oh! by the way the most extra great thing on it, were the people working there specially CEEJAY! I really have to mention his name and emphasize it because he really deserved a BIG THANK YOU from my husband for taking care of him always in his breakfast and to me for keeping me entertained and distracted with our stories and conversation while I am always alone because of my husband needs to go to work and wait for him till he comeback! The first time I visited the lounge it was a big surprise that he address me with my first name even though I am not telling him my room where I stay.His a very talented guy, I have no idea how he do it but i believe he did great! We will definitely comeback to you Westin Hotel and see you soon again Ceejay!!

Room Tip: Get the suite room that has club lounge access on it! Choose the room far from elevator and almost end part!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Garciaanet

Perhaps it is us that should in fact thank you, for your kindly written review and positive comments. It gives us great pleasure to have the opportunity to delight our guests and ensure them the best possible stay.
We look forward to your next visit and please do thank your friends for recommending us.