“Best food and service in town”
Review of Azzurro

Azzurro
Ranked #72 of 833 Restaurants in Riyadh
Price range: US$60 - US$90
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Enjoy classic Italian fare with a modern twist, and fresh seasonal ingredients prepared by our expert chefs. The stunning waterside setting, situated next to our beautiful indoor pool and chic modern surroundings, create a comfortable yet refined ambience in which to enjoy a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been at the Azzurro in Riyadh and I am speechless regarding the quality of the food and the passion infused in the fabulous dishes. The attention of the team led by chef Sergio and Arvind is unique. You won't find anywhere a chef that introduces the courses himself to the guests. The btead is homemade, including the supertasty sardinian carasau bread! In one word "Superb". Azzurro number 1 in Riyadh.

Mohammed B, Manager at Azzurro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mr. Jumbotik,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your get together, as well as our delicious food and warm hospitality! I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Azzurro in the near future!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The food was great, perfect environment, refreshing beautiful view of the indoor pool while you enjoying your meal. Its a place I'd want to visit again in the near future. Absolutely amazing.

Mohammed B, Manager at Azzurro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mr. Lindiwe,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I'd been to Azzurro before, which always been great, always good food and great service. I went with friends last few days ago to celebrate a friend's birthday. The place is always elegant and cozy ambiance.

The food was perfect, modest portions and speedy service of Mr. Wifredo and Mr. Sudipta, keep it up guys!

All 6 of us had 3 courses and were very impressed, will definitely be going again.

Dear Mr. Jhonny,

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I love the food and ambiance. In my opinion it is the best Italian Restaurant in Riyadh. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Wilfredo and Sudipta is friendly and they were so accomodating. I advise anyone to come over and visit.

Dear Mr. Johnniech,

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was so amazed when it comes to it's ambience, the food taste so good, the decor and at the same time there's a good of quality service that they offer. I am very happy to meet Wilfredo and Sudipta if I am notu mistaken there names, they really assist me when it comes in taking orders and such a very positive attitude. Good job!

Dear Ms. jacky,