Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Saudi Arabia Tours
from US$374,03
More Info
All reviews day tour saudi arabia emad quad bike moh company guide edge
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Just finished our holiday with Saudi Arabia Tours, The Booking process was great. We were met at Riyadh airport and helped through immigration. We were told each night wall necessary details to meet the guides and were picked up from our hotel daily.
Our guide Aly was fantastic. He was very informative and spoke excellent English. He clearly explained the history on each tour and was a big help negotiating with the local stall holders and shop owners.
On our visit to Al Ula our guide Sultan was also very knowledgeable and helped us understand the history of the region.
Our night tour was guided by Aly who was friendly, engaging and also very knowledgeable. We walked through markets and experienced the local culture.
Overall Saudi Arabia Tours was an excellent company that exceeded all of our expectations.
Highly recommend them to anyone travel to saudi arabia!

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Just came back from our trip in Saudi Arabia, My husband and I planned this trip last-minute,one week before departure to join the Riyadh, Al Ula , Abha 8 days tour package. From the moment I inquired about the tour package, the professionalism of Saudi Arabia Tours’s staff impressed me very much. I communicated with Mohammed by chat then by email and he was very responsive and answered all my questions.

Upon arrival at Riyadh airport, we were met by Mohammed he was so nice, cheerful, friendly and professional at the same time. I felt comfortable and safe as Mohammed led us out of the airport and to our van. Our stay at the Hotel was very comfortable and we enjoyed the food at the Saudi restaurant on the first floor. The following day, we were met at the hotel lobby by Aly for our day tour to the Edge of The World, etc. Aly is very knowledgeable and explained everything to us very well. At the beginning of the tour, she asked what is our preference, If we wanted details or if we wanted more pictures. My husband wanted more details and I wanted more pictures so he made sure we got both.
the next morning, we were met by Mohammed to go to the airport for our flight to Al Ula. Everything went smoothly with the check-in Upon arrival in Al Ula, we were met by Samir who took very good care of us and made sure we were settled in at the hotel the next day he gave us the available optional activities and we signed up for the Al Ula Tour . They took us to Hegra and elephant rock and was our tour guide for all the sites we visited there. All the drivers were very nice and polite as well. All the staff at the hotels were amazing and very hard working.

Overall, we were happy with everything about our tour and very satisfied with the excellent service provided by the tour leaders and all staff of Saudi Arabia Tours who worked very hard to make sure we were happy and not worried about anything.
We will surely recommend you to all our friends and family and will contact you again for our next trip. Thank you Saudi Arabia Tours

Reviewed 25 January 2021

We traveled as a family with young children to Riyadh and Al Ula in December. Mohamed and his team were excellent in communicating with us. The desert portion was good and having private jeep service to get to the sites outside of Riyadh area was convenient for the family and drivers were professional and courteous.

Where I think they really shine was the customer service. Fatima made all the arrangements for our Saudi trip including domestic flights, hotels, tours. It went smoothly.

We had the pleasure of having Aky as our guide for this amazing Saudi wonders. We had the Classical saudi Tours. A very enjoyable tour package that packed in all the sights. Could not recommend them enough.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Had a fantastic tour package with my family using Saudi arabia tours company. We took a tour of Riyadh, Al ula, Jeddah and Abha. the guides had great English and brought the places to life and all the travel went smoothly. Their choice of hotels were great Thank you Saudi Arabia Tours!

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Private Tour in Saudi Arabia 10 Days

One of the best tours I have done in my life. We had lovely time with them they guided us very well and i suggest you people to contact with Mr Mohammed our tour operator and Fatima they will provide you best facilities.. Hotels were great and drivers were perfect.

We are truly grateful and satisfied with their excellent services. Overall we loved everything about Saudi Arabia, the people, the hospitality, tha ambience and the food.