“Petra, Wadi Rum, Mujib Trail, Dead Sea”

Jordan Private Tours and Travel Day Tours
Private Petra and Little Petra Round-Trip Transfers from Amman
Ranked #4 of 69 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Private Tours and Travel : Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours,Hiking Trails, Historic Sites, Nature & Wilde-life Tours.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've just been on the weekend 2 day trip to Petra, Wadi Rum, Mujib Trail and Dead Sea with Mustafa Nofal as my guide. It is an amazing trip combining history, local culture, stunning landscapes and adventure. Mustafa is a charming and knowledgeable host who added to the experience by taking great photos of the trip and brought a telescope to see stars in the desert. Wadi Rum and the Mujib Trail were particular highlights, the former because of the incredible landscape and the latter because I never thought that I could complete the trek but, thanks to Mustafa's advice and helping hand, I walked 2kms through raging waterfalls and had a great time floating downriver afterwards. It is always difficult deciding on a tour guide when visiting a new country but, if you are looking to pack the widest variety of experiences into a short trip to Jordan, I couldn't recommend Mustafa more highly. I also did the day trip to Umm Quais, Ajlun Castle and Jerash which was good although less spectacular than the Petra, Wadi Rum, Mujib Trail and Dead Sea trip.

2  Thank Adrian O

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My recent tour with Mustafa and Jordan Private Tours was excellent. Mustafa is a great guide and is very flexible. The service for the price was excellent. Given both the destinations (such as Wadi Rum and Petra) and the overall conditions in Jordan, Mustafa does a great job. Customers should note that the accommodations in the so-called "Bedouin Camp" are spartan at best - food is very basic, but then this is reflected in the cost. I would wholeheartedly recommend Mustafa - especially for travelers who are on their own or who have safety concerns. Very secure and professional.

1  Thank BlueHenFlyer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an exceptional 4 day visit to Jordan! It exceeded our expectations even after quite a bit of research prior to our visit.

Mustafa and his team ensured that we saw all the major sites with a nice balance between activity and free time.

Our driver Quteibah was caring, helpful, punctual and provided us with practical local advice which was really useful.

I would highly recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

1  Thank Alan K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an excellent excellent tour!

If going to Jordan it would be crazy not to use Mustafa and his team! They are professional, punctual and very knowledge.

Our driver Qutaibah was fantastic and our enjoyment was his no 1 priority

Thank you for the wonderful holiday!

1  Thank JakesRyall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you, for one of the best trips in my lifetime! I joined the tour alone and left it as a member of our awesome group. Mustafa provided us more than just kindly and already after the first trip destination (ElMujib) our group became a sworn community! Hopefully we'll keep in touch for a long time!

I will never forget Petra, the floating in the dead sea, our common sunsets like the one in Wadi Rum with its infinitely number of falling stars (i'm pretty sure Mustafa has organized them for us!!) and even the larger number of eaten shawarma! ;-)

Absolutely fantastic!

I cannot say more than thank you!
Thanks to my friends from the United States,
Thanks to my friend in Greece and
Thanks to Mustafa, simply the best tour guide in Jordan!

2  Thank LuckyGermanFellow