“Awesome trip”

Private Petra and Little Petra Round-Trip Transfers from Amman
Ranked #4 of 69 Tours in Amman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jordan Private Tours and Travel : Private Tours, Archaeology Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours,Hiking Trails, Historic Sites, Nature & Wilde-life Tours.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an exceptional 4 day visit to Jordan! It exceeded our expectations even after quite a bit of research prior to our visit.

Mustafa and his team ensured that we saw all the major sites with a nice balance between activity and free time.

Our driver Quteibah was caring, helpful, punctual and provided us with practical local advice which was really useful.

I would highly recommend them to family and friends without hesitation.

1  Thank Alan K

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an excellent excellent tour!

If going to Jordan it would be crazy not to use Mustafa and his team! They are professional, punctual and very knowledge.

Our driver Qutaibah was fantastic and our enjoyment was his no 1 priority

Thank you for the wonderful holiday!

1  Thank JakesRyall
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Thank you, for one of the best trips in my lifetime! I joined the tour alone and left it as a member of our awesome group. Mustafa provided us more than just kindly and already after the first trip destination (ElMujib) our group became a sworn community! Hopefully we'll keep in touch for a long time!

I will never forget Petra, the floating in the dead sea, our common sunsets like the one in Wadi Rum with its infinitely number of falling stars (i'm pretty sure Mustafa has organized them for us!!) and even the larger number of eaten shawarma! ;-)

Absolutely fantastic!

I cannot say more than thank you!
Thanks to my friends from the United States,
Thanks to my friend in Greece and
Thanks to Mustafa, simply the best tour guide in Jordan!

2  Thank LuckyGermanFellow
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I travelled to Jordan as a solo female traveller, for the first time, on a buisness trip and decided to take a day trip to Petra. Booking the trip was simple and Ahmad was an excellent guide. He was both thoughtful and knowledgeable, putting me at ease. I would recommend this tour. On the way back to Amman we took a route to drive via some interesting countryside and "crusader " castle. If in Jordan again I would definitely use this tour company.

1  Thank MyWhiteCat
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Our 3 day tour through Aqaba, Petra, Wadi Rum, Wadi Mujib and the Dead Sea was wonderful. The owners were great to deal with but the trip was what it was thanks largely to our A-plus tour guide Jihad, who was a great combination of knowledge and charm. He broke the ice by joking about his name and from there, a relationship was struck. He tweaked our itinerary on the fly to make sure we could see more sites than we thought we could get to, and getting to know him on a personal level during dinner in Petra was extra special. Request him if you can!

1  Thank bman3728