All reviews happy hour great location neve tzedek rothschild blvd in the heart of tel aviv bauhaus style lounge area fantastic stay comfortable bed parking garage stayed longer modern rooms great shower central location top floor wonderful hotel stayed nights
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

We found this place online, so we were pleasantly surprised to find a cool, hip place in the middle of a great shopping district. The staff was extremely friendly and service-oriented and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Basically a really good vibe.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I recently spent a night at the new Lily & Bloom hotel in Tel Aviv, but left wishing I had chosen to spend more time there. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I needed help parking at 3am the day of my arrival, which wasn't to happen until 3pm, and the front desk clerk was exceptionally helpful. The next day, when my car was dead and I needed assistance from the rental car company, the hotel staff graciously kept our baggage while we waited in the lobby since it was after checkout. My daughter and I enjoyed a game of Rummicube which was thoughtfully in the lobby at the time. Breakfast, including made-to-order Shakshuka was delicious. And we very much enjoyed the previous night's happy hour as well. All in all, an excellent stay and highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 11 January 2016

this hotel is terrific, beautiful design, very helpful and warm staff, excellent high quality breakfast. added bonus of a happy hour. Despite a few minor negatives, we had such a pleasant stay there, we will definitely return.
there was a bit of room noise as a nightclub next door I believe. Wifi in the room was spotty. The shower floods when on full blast. however, the hotel is new and I think they are still working thru some of the issues.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank RoseyBasel
Reviewed 11 January 2016

This is a super stylish and lovely hotel with the perfect location. We had two night here but would easily have stayed for much longer if possible. The interior is beautiful and with really good quality finishes. The bed was incredibly comfortable, with very good bedding. The staff were all very nice and accommodating and we are happy to now know where we will stay in the future when we visit Tel Aviv.

Stayed: January 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay at Lily & Bloom hotel in Tel Aviv. Nice and clean rooms, great location though there was no view from the room, very welcoming with good breakfast and atmosphere in the morning.
Good for couples. Great value for price

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends