“Obligatory culinary stop in Tel Aviv”
Review of Miznon

Miznon
Ranked #84 of 1 836 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Tel Aviv can be deceiving and leave you tempted to visit the nearest McDonalds when in need for food to prepare for an evening out in the city centre. However, if one is in search of quality food with a 'local' taste, look no further but Miznon. I went here with a few fellow travellers from my hostel (Swedes and Belgium), and we ordered food here. I had no idea what I really ordered but went for a variation on 'pulled pork'. I especially enjoyed applying the different sauces and marinades on my 'pulled meat' which are available for free around the venue.
The food was perfectly combined with a home-brewed fizzy lemonade (or a Goldstar beer/wine if you prefer).

I consider Miznon as an obligatory culinary stop on your adventures in Tel Aviv/Israël.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

A very loud place with outdoor seating, but the food is really outstanding. Upscale street food. Good sauces.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food. The Cauliflower was out of this world. Chicken livers were perfect and our children loved the kebab - little meatballs in pitta. Plenty of veggie choices too. The staff were delightful, thoughtful and fun. Big party atmosphere inside the restaurant and plenty of tables outside for those who needed a slightly less hectic experience. Good beer and wine. Outstanding value for money. What a great Tel Aviv experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

the food was tasty by itself but there were so little of it and not cheap.
the vibes are very good, lots of good energy and.....That's it, one can't eat just good vibes..

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The place was really really great, maybe I had my expectations a little too high because I read such amazing reviews online and on my guide. The pitas were good, the service minimal but functional, the vibe was fun but the price really high. If it were a place where I randomly ate it would be surprising but because I was expecting the best experience it left me a little disappointed to be honest. Anyways (besides the prices) the place was really good and the experience was positive!!