All reviews shenkin street carmel market coffee corner quiet street free coffee complimentary bottle of wine small hotel great roof terrace in the heart of tel aviv breakfast vouchers classic room walking distance the ground floor welcome drink room was a bit small bigger room excellent boutique hotel
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Room: Stylish and clean
Staff: Nice and helpful
Location: Good (only a few parking space available)
Breakfast: Good arrangement with café nearby, a variety of choice
Facilities: 24hr coffee corner, Roof top leisure area

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Tali P, General Manager at Shenkin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Dear Cedric,

Thank you for your lovely review, and your kind words, i was happy to read that you enjoy all we have to offer, we will be happy to see you in the future with us.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The location is great, close to everything, yet on a quiet street. The staff were pleasant, and always helpful. I appreciate a comfortable bed, and mine was. Extra pillows, slippers, bathrobes, and very good bedside lamps are some of the details that make this hotel so nice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your beautiful review, i"m happy that you had an enjoyable and pleasant stay with us.
We will be very happy to have you with us in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Highly recommend this hotel for pretty much every imaginable reason: While the rooms are on the small side, they're definitely not too small and they're clean, modern and comfortable. Beds are great. Location is unbeatable if you want to be in the heart of Tel Aviv, within walking distance to anywhere in the city. Atmosphere is great. But for me the best thing were the people who work there: very personable, friendly, helpful, welcoming. Really everyone I met was a reason to stay there, but if you're lucky enough to meet Noga, it doesn't get any better than that. I needed to deliver a small package to another city but ran out of time and she, amazingly, offered to do it herself. I'll certainly be going back, both as a guest and just to visit the people there. Don't think twice - just book it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Tali P, General Manager at Shenkin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Michael,
What can I say, Thank you for your amazing review, I was absolutely delighted to read it, we take a great pride in our service and hospitality, I'll share your review with our team members, and Noga Of course, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great hotel in great location! Nice cafés for breakfast! I can recommend it for everyone I can also recommend to rent a bike at the hotel. A good way to get around Tel Aviv.
Clean rooms and comfortable beds.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Tali P, General Manager at Shenkin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Sofia,

Thank you for your wonderful review, I was delighted to read it, I'm happy that you enjoy all we have to offer and you had a pleasant stay, we will be more than happy to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I spent 22 nights at the Shenkin Hotel during a recent business trip to Tel Aviv. The rooms were clean and modern including rain shower. Common area has comfortable couches, seating and tables in nice environment to enjoy morning coffee (awesome cappuccino/coffee/espresso machine) or evening cookies/brownies which were a nice treat after long day. Hotel is located 5 minute walk from Carmel Market - Tel Aviv's most popular open air market, where you can a myriad of fresh fruits/vegetables, meats, juices, spices, groceries, clothes, trinkets, etc. Safely and comfortably walked all over city from this central location and only 15 minute walk to the beach. Nearby area is full of restaurants, bars & cafes with friendly servers - from super casual to moderately chique.
If concerned about language difficulties (Hebrew and Arabic) Hotel and area was easy for me(English speaking American) to navigate in English with most restaurants having English menus and/or English speakers. Friendly English speaking staff at Shenkin Hotel was helpful to call taxis or arrange local travel/reservations. Occasionally getting a little lost in local languages and cultures also made the experience more fun and interesting.
Thoroughly enjoyed stay an Hotel Shenkin and would recommend to anyone who is looking for the ideal boutique hotel - meaning a small, clean, comfortable, quiet, personal and reasonably priced hotel experience.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tali P, General Manager at Shenkin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Gerald,

I was delighted to read your beautiful and warm review, I'm happy that you like all we have to offer, central location, cleanness of the rooms, our outside coffee area, and finally the friendliness and assistance of the staff, I will share with them your review,
and we will be very happy to have you again in the future. Thank you.