All reviews rothschild boulevard center of tel aviv boutique hotel smallest room classic room great hotel walking distance breakfast is served first floor small hotel perfect location the ground floor booked this hotel hotel room amazing breakfast great boutique bellboy
Reviewed 13 March 2018

The hotel is beautiful with very nice and customer pacing staff . Rooms and bar atmosphere is unique and provide a real vacation feeling.
We been there already few times and choose to come again and again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined once again from the hotel atmosphere and most important from the staff friendly service.
I'm glad you enjoined and your loyalty is much appreciated!
I will be more than happy to host you soon again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel, The suite was used to fashion pop up sale , all the girls who arrived were comfortable, a room full of style. The hotel staff are lovely and charming people. Good vibes. Great bar and amazing spa.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Guest,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined the hotel and his facilities.
It was a pleasure to host you and to be part of the great and successful pop up sale you have done.
I'm glad you were happy and we stood with your expectations.
I hope to host you soon again.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is potentially nice for people who don’t have luggage ( I got a storage room instead of a hotel room, no place for my luggage and no place in the wardrobe if you have clothes for people taller than an average for year old) and don’t care about noise. I was very disappointed. Breakfast is outside the hotel. Be prepared that you need to pay substantial part of the breakfast in addition to the payment you already made to the hotel. If you like cocktails then you are at the right place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Gaby123456
Assa M, Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear guest,
First,thanks for the feedback.
All the hotel rooms have closet with enough space for folded clothes and space where you can hang clothes.
I don't know which room you have stayed but all our Superior and Deluxe rooms have enough space for luggage and have one luggage rack as a standard.
The hotel located at a very quiet street and all the windows are double glazed.Any noise or annoyance can be reported to the front desk and treated with proper seriousness.
The breakfast served out of the hotel with three Cafes,each café has a varied and rich menu of breakfasts where guests can choose whatever they want.The payment for the breakfast is for breakfast and if a guest would like to order some other food from the menu he should pay for it,I'm sorry but I don't see any problem with that.
I'm pleased you enjoined our cocktails bar, the ''Bellboy'' bar considers one of the best in Israel.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

What a lovely hotel with a great and very accommodating and friendly staff! They knew we were coming to get married and went out of their way to make us feel Very welcome, pampered and very much at home. The suite is spacious, the 2-person jacuzzi a real treat at the end of the long days on our feet. The huge bed was super comfortable. The downstairs bar is a fun place to have a (creative and unique) drink. All in all we had a great 6 nights here and would definitely recommend this place!
what we missed:
- daily cleaning of the bathtub could be better
- traffic noise at times with lots of honking on some days - but this is Tel Aviv... so this happens a lot
- air conditioning system connected to adjacent room - meaning if you want to have the room cooled and other guests want the other room warm, the aircon shows "error" and stops working. this is a shame and should really be fixed - we woke up from the heat a couple of nights even though we went to bed with the cooling on.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have less noise from bar and street Suite has great jacuzzi
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the wonderful and lovely review.
We were all happy to welcome and host you at your special occasion.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined the suite and its facilities,from our great and unique cocktails bar and most important from the staff friendly and courteous service.
I'm sorry for your dissatisfaction from the daily cleaning of the bathtub,a corrective actions for improvments already has been taken with the hotel housekeeping manager.
In some rooms the A/C is connected to two rooms so only one room can control the system,usually we don't have issues with it ,kindly accept my apology for the inconvenience this matter caused you.
I wish you all the best and I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Super romantic and luxurious rooms in an excellent location at the centre of Tel Aviv. The room was beautifully designed and totally indulging with the huge bed, fancy sheets and tons of pillows. The hotel is adjacent to the famous Rothschild Avenue and it's restaurants and is just a short walk from the beach. The "Bel Boy" bar in the lobby is a unique experience ( ask to sit at the bar) and don't miss the breakfast it "Nehama and Half" (especially the beetroot shakshuka). We absolutely loved staying there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the lovely and excellent review!
I'm pleased to know you enjoined the hotel location ,from the room and his facilities, from the breakfast concept and from our great ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar which considers one of the best in town.
I'm glad you had a great and fruitful experience with us.
Thanks again for your feedback and I hope to see you soon again.