Hotel Berdichevsky
US$279
  • Breakfast included
US$293
  • Beachfront
Hilton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$599
Orbitz.com
US$259
US$221
  • Beachfront
Sheraton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$801
US$440
  • Pool
All reviewsrothschild boulevardboutique hotelcenter of tel avivexcellent showersmallest roomgreat hotelclassic roomromantic weekendwalking distancefirst floorbreakfast is servedcomfortable bedlovely boutiquesmall hotelthe ground floorbeautiful roomperfect location
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We came to stay for just one night (2 couples) at the amazing hotel Berdichevsky. from the minute we got there the crew was so nice and lovely. quick tour at the place and up
to our beautiful room, it was clean, inviting, and comfortable.. at night we went to check the cocktails downstairs at the BELLBOY cocktail bar. it was once-of-a-lifetime experience! we highly reccomend on the hotel. (and i didnt even talked about the location that is near to everything.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review,it's much appreciate.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined the Hotel central location,from your room, from our unique ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar which considered one of the best Venus in town and most important from the staff friendly and welcoming service.
Our team members are very keen to ensure customer's stay and exceed their expectations so I'm happy you all had a great experience with us.
I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

very nice boutique hotel, the staff was very pleasant, the hotel itself was very nice, the room was very clean and comfortable and quite , the Bellboy bar was amazing and unique

highly recommanded!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear guest,
Thanks for the lovely and excellent review.
I'm pleased to know you were satisfied from your room , from the staff friendly service and from the ''Bellboy'' bar which considered one of the best venues in town.For the next time I recommend on our quality spa treatments.
I'm happy you had a great experience with us and I hope to see soon again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stayed there as a romantic getaway for one day.
smack in the middle of the city.
Small cozy and quiet rooms. service is great, the room is very small however all we needed.
I would suggest going to the bar on the floor level - best cocktail bar in Tel Aviv

Room Tip: Try and opt for bigger room if any
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review.
I'm pleased to know you were happy from the hotel atmosphere and location,from the room,from the friendly service and from the ''Bellboy'' cocktails bar which considered one of the best Venus in town.
I'm happy you had a great experience with us and I hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We have booked a Room for our wedding night after hearing very good recommendations on the hotel from our friends.
The booking process and the quality of service was above our expectations.
When they heard it is our Wedding night, they immediately said that we will get special treatment which is always nice:)

Our room was great, very upscale and elegant design.

On the next morning we had a Massage at the Spa which was one of the best experiences we had (after quite a few...). they were real professionals.

Overall, we were very happy with our choice, and would recommend anyone spending a night at this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear guests,
First,thanks for the outstanding review,it's much appropriate.
I'm pleased to know you enjoined your room, the spa treatments and most important from the friendly and professional service of the team.
Our team members are very keen to ensure customer's stay and exceed their expectations and I'm happy we did that for you.
I wish you all the best and happy marriage.
Thanks again for the lovely review and you are most welcome to come back.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a charming boutique hotel. The location is fantastic and the room was fabulous.
We got upgraded to a deluxe room, and had a great time in it.
The lobby turns into a cocktail bar at night, so you can enjoy a real unique place – unlike your ordinary hotel bar.
The staff is friendly and within a short walk you get to the trendy Rothschild street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Assa M, General Manager at Hotel Berdichevsky, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear guest,
First,thanks for the great and lovely review, it is much appreciate.
I'm please to know you enjoined the hotel atmosphere,the prime location,the room , the ''Bellboy'' bar which considered one of the best in town and most important from the staff friendly service.
The hotel team members are very keen to ensure customer's stay and exceed their expectations so I'm happy you had a great time with us and for the next time I recommend on our great spa treatments.
I hope to see you soon again.