Reviews (1 174)
1 174 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant two bedroom suite port area old port top floor the general manager nespresso machine rooms are big sea view shakshuka excellent location great boutique special thanks dizengoff street breakfast buffet is beach front selim
5 - 10 of 1 174 reviews
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Thé position is convenient close to the Namal close to the Beach
Our suite was 50 Sqm but felt like a box
No view what so ever it felt frustrating to be in Tel Aviv and have nothing to look at .
Of and G forbid say something to the manager he always have an aggressive answer for you .
Rooms on 1 day were not done we stayed there 10 nights it happened 2 times
One evening we had to go out and wanted to have the kids eat in the hotel and the restaurant closed because the oven was not working but no one offered help to go get something or help with a delivery.
We had a bed and breakfast payed but if you ask for water or tea or else you are charged for so be careful.
The cherry on the cake they have no where to shower after you check out ! Not 1 minute after 12 is allowed to you have to change in the bathroom .
What can I say I have never experienced that before .
The only thing I have to say is that the staff is very friendly and nice .
Will I be back ? Don’t think so even if we come 3 times a year to Tel Aviv for 10 days .
Thank you to the manager .
Looking forward on reading all the accusation you have against us without being able to answer to you.
shalom

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank purpleshushu
Reviewed 23 October 2018

This is the place to go if you want to feel taken care of, treated fairly and safe. As a non hebrew speaker- getting around Tel Aviv was a little tough. The staff at the hotel helped us find restaurants, get taxis, give directions, and never once did we feel that they found any of this hard.

The room was really great too- we stayed in Israel for 3 weeks- and this was the only hotel that actually gave us a room that was meant for 3 people. All the other hotels just stuffed a little cot that wasn't even sleepable *cough Carlton*, hiked up the price, and then said "deal with it". This wasn't the case here at all! They gave us a room with two separate rooms and the couch that was converted into a bed was just as comfortable as the main bed.

The bathroom was great- super clean, all new amentites, and there was even a separate room with a sink, a fridge and a place to make coffee and tea.

But seriously-- the staff was the best part. Not to mention the manager!! We had trouble booking a hotel in Jerusalem and he fixed everything for us over the phone in five minutes. A really outstanding place.

The breakfast was great also (good coffee), and the part of the beach where the hotel is located is less crowded than the hotels south of us, which was a huge plus.

OH! I almost forgot to mention: I literally had the best massage and pedicure of my life. I'm an athlete, so a very tough case, and the woman who was working on me was able to clean my feet of the callouses that have been there for years and she was able to get into my muscles without pain and still provide relief.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Ruth K, Guest Relations Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear katarina12342018

Wow what a wonderful review- such a great way to start my day with reading it.
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us,loved our hotel,our spacious suite,location,breakfast and even had time to relax at the spa.
It is great to know that our guests appreciate our efforts to provide best service ,to make them feel at home while they are away from home.

Thank you for the compliments to our friendly helpful staff who could make your stay to be more enjoyable.

On your future visit to Tel Aviv you are most welcome to stay with us,please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
guest relations team

Reviewed 17 October 2018

The Alexander Boutique Hotel is a little gem in the north of Tel Aviv. It is modern and beautifully designed. The rooms are spacious self catering suites. You can comfortably fit a family of four in their rooms which have a big lounge, dining room table, kitchenette and big bathroom as well as cupboard space. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much forhtem. They even came to help us with our TV set twice late at night when we couldn't get it to work. The breakfast is served on a roof top and the food is delicious. The room service food is excellent. The best part is that you are in walking distance of Mitzizim beach and the Namal. If you have small children this hotel is great and if you want to be a bit secluded. They also give you as many clean beach towels as you need daily, although the towels are a bit small. The bar downstairs is lovely. My only criticisms would be: that there is no pool, although, you are on the doorstep of the beach. Also, its not ideal if you want to be in central Tel Aviv as its at least a twenty minute walk to the centre. The lobby and down stairs area is a bit dark. I heard that it is a very popular hotel for brides to get ready on their wedding day as there is a suite which is big and light and over looks the sea and it is great for pictures. They give you l'occitane bath products. This hotel is value for money.

Room tip: We were in room 606, it is not sea facing but we were very happy with it. We had no issues with it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Ruth K, Guest Relations Manager at Alexander Tel-Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear RomyS430

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your lovely review.It is always nice to hear and read such warm compliments
We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant vacation, that you appreciate our staff service,decor,location restaurant.

We are at Alexander doing our utmost to provide best service and I am glad that you felt this way.
It is true that we do not have a pool, not all of the hotels can build it due to Technic matter.

Thank you for sharing your review, you are most welcome to stay with us in the future.

Best Regards
Ruth

Reviewed 12 October 2018

The Alexander Hotel in Tell Aviv is the definition of relaxation. Everyone is very accommodating, the rooms are immaculate, the food is delicious and the location is perfect for anyone looking to enjoy the beach in luxury surroundings.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear DavidHunterErie

Thank you for the great review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us ,that you loved our stylish spacious rooms ,our staff service and restaurant.

Thank you for sharing your review with other readers.

Hope to host you again

Kind Regards
Guest Relation Team

Reviewed 2 October 2018

We arrived late at night on Sept 5. Upon on room inspection, I saw the room was not cleaned well. We had to move to a different room. The rooms each contained a bottle of wine, first room had a wine opener, the second didn't. Glad we brought our own. The room is nicely decorated with a lot of irrelevant and not needed nicknaks. They should invest in better lighting in the room, as it was very dim.
Breakfast was included, and the food was plentiful except on Shabbat. There is barely any selection on Shabbat. The staff at the restaurant is very nice and friendly.
Would I stay here again? Probably not. Would I recommend to a friend? Probably not. For the price tag- it didn't impress.

Date of stay: September 2018