Free cancellation until 02/08
Hotels.com
US$275
US$212
  • Beachfront
Sheraton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$451
US$377
SheratonTelaviv
  • Pool
De La Mer(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$138
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I had heard of this hostel from a friend and had somehow high expectations. They were not met at all. With 5 friends I stayed in a 6-bed dorm - a room which could have been so beautiful, but was really rundown and old. There would also have been a balcony, but we couldn't use it - it would probably have fallen down. Additionally, the room was pretty dusty and sandy and we found hair on our linens. If that wasn't enough also the staff was either chaotic or really unfriendly. One morning, one of the staff members ran into our dorm room shouting a name and wanting to check if one of our group had already checked out (at this time we were all still sleeping and the person to check out had another 1,5h to do so!) - without knocking! He just stood in our room, shouting.
All in all, if you don't take cleanliness serious, for 1-3 nights it's ok to stay there - I survived so you will, too ;-) If you do however take it seriously, you should definitely not go there.
For me personally, the worst memory of this stay was the shouting man in our dorm room. This is just a no-go!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Isabel S
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I stayed there during the gay pride so all hotels were fully booked. It's definitely the best place if you wanna be in the city center nearby the beach and the bike points.

Dorms are not clean, commune areas are not very nice neither and the whole place is kind of dirty.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank fupfac
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I had no plans where to stay and now for the fourth time I was there and I called them and without making a reservation they helped me. Friendly, flexibel and they tells me, and I really feld it, this is your second home.
So a better place to stay is not available, 300 meters from the ocean, and good showers and especially very good service and helping with information.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2013

It is what it is. Great staff. Like most of old Tel Aviv, it is in a mixed area, new and modern side by side with run down buildings. No place for the 5 star hotel traveller, but perfectly adequate for someone willing to enjoy the adventure of the journey. The best thing going for it is the location. Unfortunately, the location is also the worst thing going for it. It is what it is and it does what it is supposed to do well. The staff were great.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We were given an upgrade to a private double room because the 6-bed room we had reserved was overbooked. Clean room and beds, more than decent toilets, acceptable showers. The hostel is extremely hot and there are only fans in the rooms, but you can't expect AC everywhere in the summer in Tel Aviv. Free wifi throughout the building and it׳s a two minute walk to the beach. Even with no breakfast included, it was all in all a good price for a relatively comfortable 1 or 2 night stay.

• Stayed: July 2012