Reviews (1 882)
1 882 results
All reviews the club lounge kum kum leaf restaurant spg points spg member towers lounge lobby bar location is great mediterranean sea an upgrade breakfast buffet ocean view small balcony special thanks reception desk business lounge tania
696 - 701 of 1 882 reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2016

It doesn't matter where I stay in Israel, the Sheraton Tel Aviv is still my favourite and I keep returning on my trips. The location is incredible, literally on the beach (with a road to cross) excellent pool and pool bar, overlooking the sea, wonderful views across the mediterranean and centrally located to be able to explore Tel Aviv.
Check in was very very very slow on this occasion, perhaps because I arrived quite late but I waited 30 minutes to check in and it drove me crazy.

Service is standard, employees are friendly, sometimes very snappy but then it is Israel.
The rooms are mixed in terms of decor and renovations. Some have been modernised, the bathrooms are a little dated but the rooms are immaculately clean and the decor simple.

There is a lovely club lounge and a club reception if you're booked in. Breakfast is good with a wide choice and great juices. If you're travelling on Friday night to Saturday night ensure you know about Shabbat, no hot dishes are available on the menu and you need to be aware of Kosher eating.

I do love this hotel and I really feel at home. Thanks again Sheraton Tel Aviv!!

Room Tip: try a club room for great sea views and access to the club lounge and terrace
1  Thank pauliet1984
sheratonTelAviv, General Manager at Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Paul T:
Thank you for taking the time out to share your feedback following your recent stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that the Sheraton Tel Aviv is your favourite hotel and that you find our beach front location right in the heart of Tel Aviv to your liking. I was also pleased to read that you enjoyed our Club Lounge facilities, our varied breakfast and that the high level of cleanliness we always aim to deliver met your expectations.
However I must say that I found it personally disappointing that on this occasion we failed to deliver the level of service that we continuously strive to offer to all our guests. I can assure you that your feedback, like all the feedback we receive from our guests, was shared with the team as we value this feedback and treat it as a learning experience to ensure we continuously improve our services.
In relation to our rooms, here again we are continuously investing in improving the product we offer. By the end of the year we hope to complete our room refurbishment program which for this year will cover a total of 9 floors. Three floors have indeed already been completed this year. We are currently also in the process of refurbishing our Reception and Lounge areas. These improvements are based on our guest feedback and I am sure that you will find these to your satisfaction.

While I do once again wish to thank you for your feedback, we most certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and to once again offer you the feeling of returning home.

Yours sincerely,

Franco Vella

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Friendly staff. I was there for 2 days (1 night) for conference. Enjoyed the service by all the staff and especially Tanya the friendly and very helpful receptionist lady. Good return on investment. Very good breakfast. I also had dinner at the Olive Leaf restaurant and it was excellent.

1  Thank Dror S
sheratonTelAviv, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2016

Dear Dror S:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review following your stay at the Sheraton Tel Aviv.
We would like to thank you for your great comments regarding the service offered by our staff, the buffet breakfast and the dinner at the Olive Leaf. We are gald to hear that Tania was friendly and helpful and we appreciate your kind compliments to her.
For business, leisure or a bit of both we look forward to seeing you again soon when you are next visiting Tel Aviv!
Warm regards,
Sheraton Tel Aviv

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Tania at the front desk is the best. She's pleasantly efficient and very engaging. This is especially important to me after a long night of work. Mazel (not sure about the spelling) is fantastic on the 18th floor lounge. Every time I go there, these outstanding individuals are a pleasure to see and work with. Overall great place, great staff. Thanks.

Room Tip: Seaside rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
sheratonTelAviv, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2016

Dear John S:
Thank you for the lovely review following your recent stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed both the service provided as well as the hotel’s great location.
We would like to thank you so much for highlighting Tania and Mazal for their service excellence and will pass on your extensive compliments to them.
On behalf of the entire, we look forward to welcoming you back for another great visit.
Warm regards

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I recently stayed in the Sheraton Tel Aviv for 3 weeks and I must say that the staff and service was truly excellent!

To begin the concierge staff (both Agni and Karolina) were phenomenal. From accommodating arrangement of tours to providing guidance for great restaurants and evening events.

Secondly, the Parking attendant's downstairs. Although not seen by many, their service was second to none. I dropped my wallet in the 4th level parking deck without realizing it and by the time that I arrived in the Lobby I was informed that they had retrieved it and returned it to me within minutes.

Thirdly, the 18th Floor Lounge and Receptionist's. They were as professional and accommodating as the lobby attendants. We loved their personality and willingness to assist with just about anything that was asked of them.

Thank you for the wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Best Views! Right on the beach! Adequate fitness center.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Kurtis S;
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on Trip Advisor. It was a great pleasure to hear that our staff and service exceeded your expectations!
Be assured we will share your positive comments with the Concierge staff (Agne and Karolina), the parking attendants, and 18th floor lounge and receptionist
On behalf of the Sheraton team, we look forward to welcoming you back for another great visit.
Warm regards

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Even many expensive hotels in Tel Aviv are pretty inconsistent. The Sheraton is fully up to the standards of their brand.

Very well insulated for noise
Rooms are well maintained.
Desk service is professional.
Wifi works well.
Coffee Pots in room.
Ample towels and washcloths
Excellent Breakfasts
Can enter/exit directly from northbound and southbound roadways (very useful in that area)

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Joel P ;
Thank you for the taking the time to share your positive comments k on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were pleased with the service and standards at the Sheraton Tel Aviv. We would also like to thank you for your kind compliments to the our staff at the front desk, which is much appreciated.
We thank you so much for staying with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Warm regards,