Reviews (2 306)
2 306 results
1 251
1 251
All reviews business lounge retractable roof tel aviv beach club room business trip the executive lounge breakfast buffet is reception desk enjoyed my stay mediterranean sea rachel jad israel concierge dana jaffa port
446 - 451 of 2 306 reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2016

I got an Upgrade to Executive room and beach facing. It was awesome. Breakfast is best and the bar. Staffs are very friendly. But only thing is the Reception is usually crowded as there are always people checking in and checking out.

Room Tip: You are lucky only if you get Upgrade. My friend who stayed in 5th floor has to many problems with the room and water.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Lee B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Dear Mr. Bhaskardas K
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts.
You have covered most aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about the room and the breakfast.
It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time to acknowledge the facilities and amenities concerned.
We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire personnel, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

the hotel is located first line on the sea and close to a lot of pubs and restaurants.
we ordered the room throught expedia which was the chippest.
we have been 3 people in one room that was a little bit small, we had to had to ask for another glass, towel and to make up the sofa bed, the room service was fast and polite.
in the reception we've been told that our room was upgraded but not sure what was better in this room.
we had view to the marine and the sea which was very nice.
we enjoyed the heated pool with big window to the sea, the jacuzzi was too small and we waited too long for bringing us towels.
we had a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Dear Ms./Mr. odeko,

Thank you very much for your recent stay, and for your recent review regarding Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach.

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

Ivo Jacome
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2016

1. The air conditioner in my room didn’t work. I called TWO times last night to have somebody come and fix it. I waited 30 minutes, nobody came. I called again, they said, “I’m sorry there was a shift change but somebody is coming.” I waited another 30 minutes and went to bed with the balcony door open in a hot room. Needless to say, I didn’t sleep.
2. They told me that if I call down in the morning to get my car, I can have it in 5 minutes. Not only did it take 30 minutes because my key was not there, but they transferred me to 4 different people. I was late for an important meeting.
3. Probably nothing you can do about this one – but the shower head is mounted so low that you need to bend down to use it and the water gets EVERYWHERE. AND, the toilet is basically IN the sink so you have to sit sideways on it.

Anyway, not what I would expect at the crown plaza. And the air conditioner??? I wouldn’t expect that anywhere. Really a bad experience. Makes sense now why it's cheaper than the other beachfront hotels in Tel Aviv.

3  Thank Jdosh14
Ivo J, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Dear Mr. Jdosh14,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, for your review of our hotel, and for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.

We are trying to understand what situations took place that left you feeling disappointed with our hotel. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and are happy doing so. For that reason, the comments are troubling and will certainly be looked into.

Most importantly, we would like to apologize for any issues you may have experienced at our hotel. We take very seriously the confidence our guests place in us and we work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Thank you again for your comments.

Ivo Jacome
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2016

The rooms are being upgraded, and I was assigned one of the newer rooms for this stay. It was very nice with hard wood floor panels. Clean and elegant. The breakfast was exceptional, as usual. Central to the beach area of Tel Aviv.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Lee B, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Dear Mr. Mark S
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts.
We do appreciate the high scores for Cleanliness, Value, Service and Rooms .
Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business and found the staff to be very caring and attentive.The food in the resteraunt is amazing! The lounge and spa are both top notch. All that and a view of the ocean with quick access to shops and nightlife make my stay here amazing each time.

Dear Mr. Able S
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us!
You have covered most aspects of your stay and we are particularly appreciative of your comments about the food in the resteraunt ,the business Lounge and tha Spa. .