Free cancellation until 04/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$328
US$257
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv)
US$451
US$377
SheratonTelaviv
  • Pool
De La Mer(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2017

You should not ever go there.
I'm Israeli and I just can imagine what he would do to tourists.
I got a booking for simple dormitory bed of the amount of 13 usd and he charged my MasterCard card with 56 dollars!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ariel R
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I'm usually happy to trade "niceties" for price. I'm not looking for anything fancy. But this place? Feh.

For one thing, if you see a great price, it's probably a scam. My room was liisted at 150nis, and I ended up paying over 300. The 4% cc charge is listed but what they don't tell you is that it's mandatory... plus you'll pay 100nis for cleaning, something even the cheapest hostels I've stayed at throw in free. There's also a 20nis charge for bedding.

*** These fees are NOT OPTIONAL - you click through to get a deal, then they jack up the price.

When I emailed for clarification of pricing (I was planning to pay cash), a staff member told me in an email that this was impossible.

Here are her words, verbatim: "we have no reception. In order not to see people like you and fake smile to you... we cannot stand giving any service and attention to people like you. Keep tbis way and you will make the world a suewr. The western world is sick."

Yup, that's the hospitality you'll find at this joint. To be fair, the room was clean (then again, I'd paid 100nis for that luxury!). Basic, shared bathroom, a/c functional, good location. However, I consider politness and honesty to be BASIC, not extras, and will not deal with these horrible people again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Tzivia
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Like for many persons residing at the hostel this week, this was a horrible experience.

It is dirty, the manager is insane.

He enters the people's rooms on mornings to wake them up.

If you saw the movie guest house paradisio, well this is probably 3 times worse

Room Tip: Just don't go
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank edyhamilton24
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Such a perfect location! The sea, marker and art-market are just next by. Also a indian restaurant (and I love indian food so much!) 1 minute walk (nahalat beniamin 59).
It was a short trip, but I gonna come back as soon as possible! Love Tel-Aviv!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended!!! I really enjoyed in this place.
Great location (close to the central market, to the sea, to all bars/restaurants) but quite street. There is small nice garden. Clean rooms, very friendly staff, home-atmosphere!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends