“Excellent Tour of Israel with Meni Tzabari”

Rent a Guide Israel Tours
Full-Day Masada and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv
Ranked #6 of 182 Tours in Tel Aviv
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Tour of Israel with Meni Tzabari”
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Israel has been one of the most memorable trips of our life! Every day was an awesome experience, with new sights and adventures. Meni our tour guide always provided us details with facts during each stop, making each area a unique experience. Many days due to his incredible knowledge of the area we were at the sites without crowds. Being a group of 13 was a perfect size! Our amazing group was a mix of individuals from Denmark, North Carolina, California, Virginia Beach and Switzerland who became our own small "family" during our tour and we have continued staying in touch even after we have all returned back to our normal routine. Our trip was booked through Aylet Tours and the itinerary could not have been better with an add on trip to Petra following the Israel tour. All of the tour was excellent. However, everyone has their favorite sites, so did we. Four of our favorite spots were the Sea of Galilee (boat ride), the River Jordan, The Dead Sea, and Petra. Jerusalem was also a great day and not to be missed but then again I would not want to miss anything on the itinerary!!
When you book I would definitely ask for Meni Tzabari as your tour guide as he was the best tour guide in Israel by far!! He was so knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and I loved his smile and sense of humor, Meni, thank you for a great experience and a wonderful time!!
Have your walking shoes on and your camera ready to capture your memories for the most amazing views in Israel!

Visited February 2017

1 556 reviews from our community

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Bengaluru, India
“Interesting, informative tours of Masada, Caesera, Haifa, Acre and Nazareth”
Reviewed 17 March 2017

My guide for Cesarea, Haifa, Acre and Nazareth was Yoel Tablid - multi lingual (Spanish, English and Hebrew) and knowledgeable, Yoel was exceptionally kind, concerned about the group and immense fun to be with. It turned out that I was the only English speaking individual in a group that spoke Spanish (I'm still not sure how that happened) - Yoel went out of his way to ensure I felt included and regularly updated me about the goings on in English. Thank you for a lovely two days Yoel - much appreciated!
My guide at Masada was Michael - and he was absolutely incredible! He has a wealth of knowledge about the sites we visited and even though we had a few infrastructural challenges, he kept the lines of communication open and direct and came up with a quick contingency plan that worked well for all of us. Michael - thank you for everything!

Visited March 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
“3 generations of one family traveling across Israel”
Reviewed 15 March 2017

In February we spend 5 days traveling with Dan Makover across Israel. Dan is an excellent guide, his knowledge of history and geography of Israel is superb, there was no question he couldn't answer or fact he did not know. Dan's easy going, likeable personality, diligence, punctuality and love of Israel made our trip a great success

Visited February 2017
Arlington, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent, life-changing experience with Ahron”
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We visited Israel as 1st timers in late December 2016-early January 2017 (booked through Ayelet) and had an incredible, wonderful experience. I HIGHLY recommend Ahron and the trip overall.

We did the Jewish-themed tour. Our guide was Ahron who was raised in Israel, served in the Army - the 6 day war started when he was new to the Army - and has degrees in history and archaeology. Ahron did a super job of creating a narrative that wove pieces on information together to create a comprehensive story of Jews in the land over the course of the 9 days.

My 18 and 20 year old daughters quickly became fans of Ahron, and Israel, because he made it so very relevant.

Ahron also managed our time well. He kept us on pace, and ahead of crowds.

Our one suggestion for a change would be to have more down time for browsing shops. Partly for souvenir shopping but also because it's in exchanges with vendors that we had a chance to talk to real people. This isn't anything Ahron controls, it's more of a heads up to travelers and request of Rent-a-Guide for pacing their programs.

Going in to the trip I knew my husband would love the history, I'd love the culture, my daughters would love the adventure. By the end, both of my kids told me it was life-changing.

Visited January 2017
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible Masada/Dead Sea Tour”
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Our guide for the day, Hilik El Lavi, brought together the historical background to this fascinating spot in Israel. His knowledge, enthusiasam, and pride of Israel made this a memorable trip.This is a tour not to be missed!

Visited March 2017