All reviewsrooftop terraceevery eveninghummusfree breakfastprivate roomgreat place to stayhappy hourvolunteersbackpackersjaffahammocksdormisraelvibespartyingnightlifeshabbat
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Love this place!! Great vibes and people. Could not have asked for a better place to spend my time in Tel Aviv. The location is great- lots of art to see on the streets in Florentine- and the staff is super helpful! 10/10 would recommend to any solo travelers or young people coming to the area. :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lalajazzy
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This rather shabby hostel has a nice atmosphere and seems nice for socializing.
On the other hand, you pay quite a lot as compared to the standard of the rooms (2p private bathroom). There was just enough space to put down two backpacks. Breakfast was only at 9 am, coffee was finished at 10 and also the breakfast was very minimal.
I guess if you stay with a group of friends and want to socialize and don't care about the price or quality of the rooms but just want to have a good place to meet people, this is the place to go.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Very convenient location, all you need is just a short walk from the hostel, plus you get to live in one of the most interesting and hip neighborhoods in Tel Aviv. The staff and volunteers are extremely helpful and friendly, they know the city pretty well and can give you various tips on what to see and do in Tel Aviv. What I loved the most about the hostel was the atmosphere, the staff works hard to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. I've had a great time staying in Florentine Hostel, really can't recommend them enough.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I went to Florentine Hostel for a 6 day stay with a friend. We arrived there in the middle of the night, so we went straight to bed. The breakfast of the next mornings was not much but enough to start the day.
We got in touch with other travelers soon at the unique roof top. It was really fun there, the staff offers cheap beers and a free hookah. But at 11 pm you had to decide if u want to go to bed or you go out with the Party People to enter the City. I really like to go out, specially in a new City. But not every evening, when I was on road the hole day I would rather stay on the roof top and drink some more beers. But we couldn't cause night's rest starting now, the Volunteers told us. When we came back the same volunteers were sitting on the roof top, listening to loud music, smoking weed and told us to be silence. We really felt not welcoming at all by the treatment of the Volunteers. The staff were polite and helpful. And please tell the swiss guy not to play violin in the showers during Primetime when everybody wants to have a shower.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Florentine hostel is a small close knit hostel where the staff and guests are hardly different from each other. It’s more like one big family. Everyone is made to feel welcome and at home before they’ve even checked in and everyone gets involved every night with the events and games. The staff really made my stay great and would definitely visit again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends