“Great Place, Great Location, Great Owner...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
kgerry
Toronto, Canada
“Great Place, Great Location, Great Owner...”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

First and foremost I want to thank Golan for being so helpful. Golan was great to deal with in making the booking and meeting us and showing us around on arrival. He went out of his way to assist us with Avis when we got a flat tire and they were being completely uncooperative. Essentially they were giving us the runaround but Golan called on our behalf and got them to respond to our request for assistance.

The apartment is as it is looks in the photos. The beds are bigger than they look in the photos and they are comfortable. My wife and I are used to a king size bed and they were almost as big. They seemed to be bigger than a queen.There is plenty of space in general. We got an extra bed set up as we were travelling with our two teenagers.

The location is great. Har Nevo is a short and quiet street. The Bazel area (less than 5 minutes walk) has lots of good restaurants and cafes. There are many more places to eat within a 20 minute walk of the apartment. It is close to Ibn Gavirol which gives you quick access by bus or taxi to most of Tel Aviv. We would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone planning on staying in Tel Aviv.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Las Vegas

Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Milan
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing