“Typical cafe, less than average food”

Cafe Alma Neve Tzedek
Ranked #654 of 1 766 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Description: Cafe restaurant in the heart of the most European neighborhood in Tel Aviv born of a dream and woven out of love for people and food. Alma Cafe serves an atmosphere of local coffee, alongside tasty, meticulous and aesthetic food.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a cute place with good service, but the breakfast here was average at best.
Come for coffee and a croissant at most.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Probably the best brunch I have had in Tel Aviv. I did not order things that I had not eaten at other places, but Alma just did them better!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We've had a wonderful time at Alma's Café this week. Our waitress had been incredibly kind, providing us with great recommendations, always with a smile on her face. The cake and coffee we enjoyed was excellent, as well as the Israelian wine we enjoyed after. Food and drinks came super fast after we ordered, and the atmosphere in the Café and outside is incredible. Can't wait to come back next time we visit Tel Aviv!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

8.30 am : the tables are not set up, the cook and the waiter are sitting at a table talking...
I order for my daughter and I. She gets her limonana and warm croissant right away. I have to wait 15 min for my shakuka. Weird taste : I move around the food and it all burnt...
I left the entire plate and ask for the bill. He didn't even asked me why I left the plate full. He couldn't care less.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My husband and I live in Israel---but a very long way from Tel Aviv.When we want a treat, We scurry to a five hour bus ride each way. Last week we landed a swell cafe in the heart of the old Neve Tzedek neighborhood.
Cafe Alma harkens to the times when wait staff really listened to your order, smiled, made any necessary requests available---and even served water to a guest's thirsty dog!!
We ordered a brunch for two that was scrumptous! A perfect omlette, delicious home made rye(seeded crust), and a raw salad platter with Tahini, Lebana (local soft white cheese)many freshly cut beets, carrots, tomatoes, celery and cucumber wedges, all neatly proportioned on the platter.The coffee was serious--- for coffee lovers---with or without caffeine! We felt royally treated, and the total bill before any tip(not added to bill!) was 77 NIS--- And I had two coffees!There is a parade, if seated outside, of fashion conscious tourists---this was a Passover holiday week--- and sitting outside was a delight! Indoor seating can't be bad.There is an upper level too.There is a large menu which deserves examination!

tzvikak2015, Owner at Cafe Alma Neve Tzedek, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you very much, Alma neve tzedek was established from love to people and food, we will be happy to host you the next time you visit Tel Aviv for a meal at your choice, just call 052-8900776 a few days before and we will be happy to see you again, tzvika