US$525
US$216
US$167
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$330
US$179
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$360
US$340
Hotels.com
US$252
US$212
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$312
US$264
Hotels.com
US$236
US$220
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsapartment was cleangreat apartmentqueen sizewalking distancegreat locationbedroom
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in a 1-brm apartment. It was clean & tidy & had a nice sized shower (a must in my book).
We stayed here twice, with a short time away in between.
We regularly saw Hagai, the manager, & he always asked if there was anything he could do for us.
It's a 5 minute walk to the Dizengoff Mall & about 15 minutes to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Reines 5 is a spotless and well-designed apartment in a great location in Tel Aviv. Loved the keyed entry and comfortable studio. Others stayed in larger units and also had a great experience. Yaron identified an airport transfer issue before I caught it, and corrected it in time. They even brought me more Roma Nespresso pods when I requested them. Highly recommend this for a stay in Tel Aviv! Toda raba.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Reines 5, Tel Aviv and I must say I was so impressed with the service and their accomodation. They made arrangements for my pick up which was smoothly done. They prepared my room once i informed them that my arrival time had been changed and that I will arrive at 4: 20am. They had me checked in at 5:00am instead of 3:00pm which is the actual time at NO ADDITIONAL cost charged.
They were so pleasant and very responsive.
Yaron and his fantastic team ensured that every appliance in the aparyment was working perfectly.
I was very impressed about the level of hospitality and professionalism practiced at Reines 5. I highly recommend Reines 5 the next time you are in Tel Aviv or planing to go to Tel Aviv.
It's a real home from home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Reines5 TLV is a great apartment block in a great central neighbourhood of Tel Aviv. ZMy mum and I stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. It was easy to find, a block away from Deizengoff Square. Getting into the apartment was easy and efficient, the wifi was excellent. The apartment was clean, big with comfortable beds. Queen size beds in both rooms and lounge had 2 couches and a cable TV with variety channels. Everything worked perfectly and the staff was always avaiable for assistance. I would definitely stay here again next time I am in Tel Aviv!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reines5, Manager at Reines5 TLV, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great apartment. Very efficient system of entry. Very good communication. Clean and comfortable accommodation. Close to Disingoff street. Family friendly. Highly recommend others to come and stay here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reines5, Manager at Reines5 TLV, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!