“Right spot to reach out spots”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen TV lounge
Master Bedroom
Gorgeous woodwork throughout
Second bedroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
burabud
ireland
“Right spot to reach out spots”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

All good for the place, i just want to suggest for Sarah to look into the ''flooding floor in the main toilet' when simultaneous use happens.
Other than that everything is great.
spacious place.
good and quiet Jewish neighbors.
5 minutes walk to local shops
10 minutes walk to the center
15 minutes walk to the nearest :gate;.
so, recommendable place.

722blythe...
Westchester, Illinois
“Apartment is great, host needs to learn how to be more hospitable.”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This apartment, near the Old City of Jerusalem is in an ideal location. It is walking distance to many sites. It is also big and comfortable.
The problem we had was getting into the apartment when we arrived. I told the owner that we were coming into the airport at 2:30am and that we would drive directly to the apartment. I communicated this numerous times and months ahead of time. She said we could get in at 4pm,. She told us this the day before we arrived! On top of this there was no toilet paper in the apartment! The apartment also needed to be cleaned. This easily could have been a top rated apt.!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 May 2018
Like almost all other hosts I rent the apartment from the afternoon of the day is being rented. When this renter told me that they would be arriving at 2.30am I understood that they were arriving later than is usual. Oly the day before did hey contact me to tell me that in fact they were arriving at what was essentially the night before their trip. When I contacted the guests to find out how they were settling in, they did not tell me it needed cleaning.
eca7vuc
London, United Kingdom
“The title says it all - fantastic”
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I wouldn’t know where to start from; superb location, excellent facility, good neighbourhood. We felt right at home. There was nothing missing and the only regret I have is that we didn’t extend our stay for two additional day. Well done Sara! Thank you so much for enabling unforgettable holiday for my children.

Management Response
25 Apr 2018
Thank you so much. I an so happy that you had such a great stay.
SofyaFr
“Great apartment and awesome location!”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Three nights here. As they say, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION – five min walk to the Old City, 12 min walk to Jaffa Gates – what can be better? The apartment in on the second floor above a synagogue, but we had no problems and hope did not create any. The ceilings are high, the rooms are large, the kitchen is completely sufficient, the water heater works fast (15-20 min), so the stay was pleasant. Minor improvements that I would like to see: more bulbs in the lightening fixtures – one bulb is definitely not enough for either dining room or bedroom. Another thing is nightlights on the bed stands – without them and a weak bulb high in the ceiling reading before sleep was impossible. These are minor things, though, and I am sure Sarah (the host) will take care of them very soon.
The last thing to mention is a surcharge for cleaning for large groups (4 and larger): for some reason, it landed on our bill with just three people in the group. I am sure this will be taken care of quickly.

Experienc...
“fit our needs very well.”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

this apartment is nice and close to the old city. it is clean and the comfortable.
the neighborhood is nice and fairly quiet. thanks for making the apartment available.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing