“THIS IS A WONDERFUL LOCATION!”
other travellers have booked this property
Bar
Bedroom
Washer/Dryer Combo
Courtyard
Location Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MSCJSW
Metairie, Louisiana
“THIS IS A WONDERFUL LOCATION!”
Reviewed 15 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The apartment is centrally located ,as stated. It is in a quiet and safe area. The shuk is very close by. It's a short walk to Jaffa Street. Orna was very helpful and cordial. She was there when we needed info. (Places to tour, restaurants, directions to get to the apartment...) We had a long layover in the New York. She had a list of kosher restaurants that we could dine in while there. Directions to the Rebbe's ohel. We appreciate you Orna! Hope to be back next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Leaving
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sheila866
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic host - fantastic apartment”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a most enjoyable stay. Orna our host was most helpful with advice on things to do. The apartment was clean and well equipped. Very central to the Old City and transport links. Would stay there again. Thank you Orna.

Management Response
9 Oct 2014
It was truly a delight to meet Sheila and John Baker and host them in my vacation rental apartment. They were the perfect guests in all respects. I highly recommend them as guests and hope to have the opportunity to host them again. Thanks for booking with me!
Rachel N
New York City, New York
“Outstanding apartment and remarkable host!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I am so thrilled to be able to tell you all about this fantastic apartment in Jerusalem. The location is a dream. Everything and anything you need is right around the corner, right outside, but you still get the feel of a quite neighborhood. The apartment has everything you need. I stayed with 2 friends, and it was more than enough space. Clean and lovely. It was perfect. I do have to say, what stood out to me, and what I still can't forget about is the host, Orna. It was my first time in Israel, and the way Orna greeted me at the apartment was so gracious and kind. Her services were better than any hotel I've ever stayed in, Incredibly accommodating. Orna helped us with anything and everything we needed. She helped us plan a trip to the Dead Sea, which was perfect. When i was leaving the apartment on the last day of the stay, she called me a cab, negotiated a low price and walked with me to the taxi, carrying one of my bags. Orna, I will never forget you. Beyond any of my expectations. A+++ all the way. Looking forward to coming back!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
313Renae
Talladega, Alabama
“The Perfect Spot !”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Our stay was over the top!!! The location was perfect for convenience, but even better, was the atmosphere of the neighborhood. We felt very peaceful and safe. Because of the great location, one would expect to hear the sounds of city life, but instead, there was a continuous sound of children laughing and playing, which can help you to imagine what a lovely neighborhood it is. As for the apt. itself: It is exactly as the picture's show, and we found everything to be very clean and in working order. But best of all, was Orna, herself. No one could have been a better host. She was extremely warm and friendly; and more than helpful with directions and taxi's, etc. We are already looking forward to staying with her again!!! Renae and Ronald Rodgers

Your age range 50-64
Phila
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing