Free cancellation until 27/07
US$204
US$197
Hotels.com
The Sephardic House(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$126
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$285
US$270
Mount Zion Hotel(Jerusalem)
US$298
US$214
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

City Center Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$118
US$112
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$110
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Golden Walls Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$120
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Eyal Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$538
Official Site
Reviews (1 837)
1 837 results
All reviewscarmel loungeold citydining roomrooftop poolguest relationsexecutive floorfront desk stafffamily roombreakfast buffetking davidjaffa gatetour groupmamilla mallben yehudafree internetgerman colonyfour nights
12 - 17 of 1 837 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived yesterday. Upon arrival the bellman cane and immediately took my luggage inside. (Adam is definitely my favorite and I told him so) Adam time led me to leave my luggage, put my room sticker on it and he will bring it up for me. He was kind and smiling the entire time.
I am traveling with a group. They had some juice cold and waiting for us when we arrived.
The breakfast buffet is amazing. You want for nothing. We have a few more days here and I am very much looking forward to them

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jean P,

Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much. I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations. We aim to surprise and delight our guests at every turn by combining excellent service,I will forward your lovely words to Adam the bell boy, I am sure he will be very happy to read this review.

We can't wait to welcome you back anytime your travels bring you to Jerusalem.

Sincerely, Natalie Shalom Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very well appointed room. Good Service and excellent breakfast spread. It is a Kosher Hotel and they observe the Sabbath. Very helpful staff and the hotel is well located to walk to central Jerusalem or catch bus no. 7 to town.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Diana H,

Thank you so much for choosing the Dan Panorama Jerusalem as your hotel of stay during your trip to Israel and thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the Location of our hotel and meals! I have shared your positive remarks with the hotel team for I am certain they will find that equally rewarding to learn of your acknowledgement of their efforts to make our guests visits more enjoyable. We will look forward to our next opportunity to host you next time in Jerusalem.

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Dan for 10 days a few weeks ago. From our arrival to our departure we were treated very well from all of the Staff! Lots of help when we needed it for example needing directions or to order a taxi it was handled with ease by the front desk. The women at the front desk were much friendlier then the males who really did have a problem smiling! The breakfast was plentiful with lots of choices. Staff was friendly and always had a smile! All the amenities were great
the roof top pool was wonderful! (only one issue the deck floor gets so hot from the sun should be painted a lighter colour).
The room which was in the newer section was amazing very clean and had a large bathroom and the beds were very comfortable. What I really appreciated the most was the General Manager Natalie coming over to us at breakfast welcoming us and again after a few days to make sure we were in joying our stay. Would stay here again for my next visit to Israel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear cheryljenah,

Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much. I am delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations. We aim to surprise and delight our guests at every turn by combining excellent service,I was sorry to read about the lack of smiling at the front desk and will make sure to forward this on to the front desk Manager.

We can't wait to welcome you back anytime your travels bring you to Jerusalem.

Sincerely, Natalie Shalom Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our initial hotel on a three city tour around Israel. Overall is was a decent stay. The room had two twin beds and a pullout sofa which was overall, relatively comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very ample and varied. The staff was friendly and they held a bat mitzvah on the rooftop for several members of our group. The rooftop Terrace overlooks the old city and was a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony. Overall it was a nice stay and we would consider returning.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear bigsur221,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I was happy to read you found the room comfortable and that you enjoyed the breakfast.
I have shared your lovely comments regarding the hotel staff and I am certain they will find that equally rewarding to learn of your acknowledgement of their efforts to make our guests visits more enjoyable.
Looking forward to having you as our guests again soon.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Although the new rooms are very nice, we were extremely disappointed with the food, dining room which looks like a dorm cafeteria, and the front desk in the evening where the young men don't care whether they respond or not and look like they hate their jobs.The updated rooms in one section are well appointed if you don't mind going without an electric outlet in the bathroom. The biggest disappointment was the breakfast which was included. The dining room is basic and unappealing, the food stations are so far apart your breakfast is cold by the time you get around the room. Butter was frozen, toaster barely usable, eggs cold... you get the picture, not a pleasant beginning to the day. The hotel is in a nice part of town but surely they can do better...but maybe all the tour groups, many, get such a deal they don't mind, but we expected a 4 star hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
natalie s, Guest Relations Manager at Dan Panorama Jerusalem, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear LeeGreensboro,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, it is only through feedback from our guests that we are able to monitor and develop our maintenance and service.
Throughout the hotel, every effort is made to ensure the highest levels of guest experience at all times, so we are always sorry to hear when a guest feels if we have fallen short. While it comes a little too late to rectify for you on this occasion, we have been sure to take on board your overall comments regarding the breakfast and the front desk staff..
Thank you again for highlighting these areas to us I will be reviewing your points in detail with my team to get to the bottom of the matter and to ensure that any failures on our part are corrected and won't happen again. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show you the level of service that we are most known for. But, if nothing else, I want to thank you again for providing your candid feedback and for staying with us.

Best regards,