“Cosy place with great people”
Review of bolinat

bolinat
Ranked #181 of 800 Restaurants in Jerusalem
Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A Very Well Known Place In Jerusalem, Open 24/7. Breakpast And Light Israeli Food. At Night It Is More Like A Bar And On The Summer There Is A Street Party
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Loved this place because it was open during sabbath! also loved the people around here. The waitress was so sweet to run behind me for my sunglasses!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Loved the place and the people around here. Food is ok but the place maked it up!
Was nice sitting in this cosy street.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The name of the Awful restaurant is: Bolinat , at 6 Dorot Rishonim ( down town ) Jerusalem.
Many people asked me what was wrong for us with the restaurant? This is not a good story.
We began with Yoav ordering a glass of beer and the beer itself, which was dirty and full of dirt, we asked the waiter to replaced and brought him a clean, good beer in a clean glass of beer. Adar food Shakshuka came uncooked again the waiter returned it to the kitchen and the food came back as we had finished eating and was still really disgusting. After two bites, Adar did not eat the food. Noam and I eat together from my dish, which was a dry Orange color(!) hamburger . The waiter told us the color was from the spices. The fries were miserable, so was the piece of lettuce and an unidentified piece of tomato. So was Yoav's food too. And the table and water jug ​​were also dirty, the place was just filthy. We tried to eat it was terrible. We gave a large part of the burger to the dog. We complained about the food and everything. Our waiter stood on the side and took off his shoes and ventilated his socks. Before our amazed face ! for sure he had not washed his hands after it ...
It was like a bad movie.
We complained severely and received a 30% discount on the account. I should have had the courage not to pay ‼️And let them call a police officer. But I did not have the strength to make a mess. We just wanted to go away away as quickly as we can ☹️

Reviewed 29 May 2018

It took me almost an 50 minutes to receive my beer, who served warm in the first time and then it took another 30 minuets to get a new one which was also not cold enough.
the waiter was unavailable most of the time and we waited very long time to get simple things even though the place was far from full capacity, the food was good though.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank DanielO5396
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Great place with awesome waitresses, nice local food but have an international menu, I strongly recommend that place!

Date of visit: March 2018