Villa Panaroma(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$28
Homeros Pension & Guesthouse(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$32
US$29
Ali Baba's House(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$27
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Hotel Bella(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$32
US$31
Hotels.com
Amazon Petite Palace(Selcuk)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$47
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$102
US$101
US$90
US$105
US$102
All reviewsthe busturkeytwo brothersrooftop terraceno elevatorselcuk castlebreakfast roomtwo nightssmall hotelthe location is perfectbreakfast was delicioussmall towntriple roomfamily runjohn's basilicavisit ephesuscem
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Checked in for one night as passing through,situated in centre of town,nice welcome and very friendly helpful staff,reception up stairs from street and our room on third floor so more stairs (no lift here),room very clean but could do with an update and the smallest bathroom ever!.
Breakfast was really great with lots of variation to the normal Turkish breakfast and with fantasic views all around from the roof terrace where it is served.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Aside from the clean, ample room for one hotel staff, fluent in english were welcoming and eager to be of any kind of help. The hotel is right admidst restaurants, PTT (money exchange), hamam, museum, etc. I was there to see Epheseus and the grand market at Tire, less than an hour drive away. Driving there, it was very difficult to find the hotel as it is on a street closed to traffic, but with a phone call from close by, staff came to find me to lead me in (ultimately not needed because police escorted me as I was standing in an illegal spot). They arranged a private tour with an excellent, personable, professional and knowledgable private tour guide for Epheseus (NIzzamettin ADSIZ). The only "issue" I had was that they informed the guide that I wanted just a general tour whereas I wanted to see the extraordinary Terrace home site at epheseus , too. They should have asked me. Luckily, the guide and I discovered and corrected the error. The guide's suggestion that we visit the site toward end of away, after cruise crowds leave and heat lessens was key to enjoying my visit.

The breakfast with a view from the rooftop terrace is excellent...beyond what is generally accepted from an included breakfast...and to top it off, when I mentioned that I needed to leave at 5am to catch an early flight they offered to prepare a breakfast to go.

Note that I had a rental car, so I can not comment on transportation issues.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for our visit to Ephesus in September 2015. According to standards and prices that we had seen on our Turkey holiday thus far, the room was better than the room we stayed in in Istanbul for the same price. The shower though, was extremely tiny. I am on the smaller side as a female and the shower curtain kept sticking to me in the shower, so anyone bigger is going to get really annoyed!
Another thing was, there was a knitted throw on the bed and no duvet or comforter so my hubby ended up quite chilly in the night while the Aircon was on, and it would get far too hot if we switched the Aircon off.
Aircon was most welcome in the 38 degree Celsius heat, so that somewhat compensated for the shower :)
The breakfast room was beautiful with sweeping views of the surround area. and the array of food offered for the buffet breakfast was much needed before a long day exploring. You won't be disappointed by the assortment offered.
The location was fantastic! And we loved the pizza place downstairs to the left, called Oskumuslar Pide. Try it! Cheap and tasty pizza.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We were very happy we chose this simple friendly centrally located little hotel. It's very close to shuttles, cafes, shops, and across road from No Frills Tours. The breakfast was one of the best we have had in Turkey. Only issue was the shower bracket but that was a minor issue. We would certainly stay again.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We were greeted with some of the friendliest staff in Turkey. The main staff member we dealt with (could have been the owner) couldn't do enough to please us - helping out with our luggage, giving brilliant recommendations on where to eat, offering to us to sit down and eat dinner with him and his family, showing us how to set up and play backgammon and the constant yet welcomed "are you okay, can I get you anything else?"

The room was fantastic and up to our standards. Bed was comfortable with a working AC however we couldn't figure out how to use the TV - but no big problem as we were only there for a single night. The breakfast offered was typically Turkish but well done, where it was served up on the rooftop terrace where you have a lovely view of the castle in Selcuk.

Highly recommendable, would definitely stay there again! Thanks