US$215
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
US$61
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)
US$463
US$401
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018

we (9 people) stayed at this hotel from 2018/03/28 till 2018/04/04. We booked 3 Deluxe Suites online and paid the whole money, arrived at 5 in the morning and surprisingly were given 1 Deluxe Suite and 2 standard rooms with no extra beds. The receptionist said that they have provided 3 rooms for us and he doesn’t know why 2 of them are standard rooms. He was new there and whatever we asked he didn’t know what to say. There were no pillows and blankets and with this condition, 2 of us had to sleep on the floor!!!
The next day they claimed that they had technical problem and they will change the rooms as soon as the problem is solved. Finally we got the rooms but till the last day of our trip, once or twice a day, we had to go to reception to charge the card or get the key to open the door.
We asked Mr. Fatih (The manager) for a refund for the first night. He said the agency hasn’t paid the money to them (the last day after check out we got complimentary tea and coffee). Later when we came back, again we sent him an email and asked him to confirm that the first night we had 2 standard rooms not deluxe Suites so we could get the money back from agency but he didn’t answer.

By the way the hotel is a 3star hotel, located in a quiet place with lots of shops, near trump tower and sisli metro station. its clean and our room was cleaned every day. it has a very very simple breakfast .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Service was excelent. The location is very good because you can conect to any where to istanbul. During one month stay I enjoyed my stay with nice abd cooperative staff, the manager Fatih, the reception Gül, and the cheff Nihat, Güllü, Îrem. Abdulla, Oya,burcu.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

the hotel does not deserve its stars
Only good thing is that the hotel's location and the staff of the kitchen are just adorable.
-the hotel apparently renovated not bad decor, quiet place
- the cleanliness the welcome the poor breakfast menu
- they clean the rooms all 3 days despite our daily demands, imagined then the smell of the trash!!
-the smile almost absent and especially the incompetence of the administrative team especially Sarkan a despised disgusted individual who hardly communicates and if he does it with angry if I dare say and especially in Turkish and very little English , as you can find this mr in the kitchen as a server !! we notice a real lack of staff.
And I add the icing on the cake an incident that really marked me after a long and tiring day we are greeted by a black scorpion !!!!!!yes at the top of the door panic total after informing Sarkan he said just owww!!! and right after the Shock he will look for a vacuum cleaner with which he sucks the scorpion he leaves as it was nothing I will ask for explanations no answer only replica was we will you change rooms the next day knowing that the night is long with the idea that there is a possibility to have another or even a family in the suite and especially that our departure was scheduled the same evening I end up searching all the suite myself and sleep with one eye closed. Zoom to see the scorpion!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2017

This hotel has new furnishings and good location. These are the only positive things about it. It was filthy; orange stains on the sheets, hair everywhere, cigarette odor in the room... And terrible air conditioning which goes on in the middle of night making the room freezing cold, in February! You can't turn it off. But the real issue is, my room was changed and my belongings were moved without my knowledge -half of them were moved to the new room and half of them were left in the old one. I had to find out this when I arrived the hotel in the evening after a long day in the city, they didn't even bother to telephone. When asked the blond clerk at the front desk, he answered with a sass: "Oops I must have forgotten." and told me the reason was because of an electrical problem and then, a plumbing problem. He was lying. At the end, he openly said that new guests were paying more so he changed my room and gave it to them. I must add the new room is literally on the basement, with a window looking to trees painted on the wall of the air shaft. When I was leaving, some American tourists were checking in, and the same clerk was making fun of them in Turkish. Awful, awful experience.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower floors have no actual windows. Rooms on sides and back of the hotel face the neighboring building's kitchens.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank DR_tdry
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Molton Monapart only for the 1 night. The room was very clean.
Location was a bit out of the way, but after 20 minute walk your at the trump tower. There is plenty of public transportation in near the Mall. But could t find a taxi until you start walking to Sisli.

Wifi wasn't very good.

The breakfast was okay. Basic with not a great amount of verity, but having a little bite is okay as your surrounded by food in Istanbul, so you never go hungry for long!

Overall was okay, but I have been to hotels in this area at this price with a bit more soul and better location, so probably wouldn't go back!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo