Reviews (3 209)
3 209 results
2 822
2 822
All reviews gulhane park topkapi palace turkish delight tram stop turkish bath blue mosque free dinner old city turkey small pool within walking distance every afternoon the hotel staff quiet street deluxe room spice market major sites
13 - 18 of 3 209 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really loved the massage the man gave. I had a Turkish bath and it was amazing I was relaxed and enjoyed my self. I felt relaxed and in my comfort zone. The mans name was Something Octa it is a Turkish name his the man in spa and he did I great job and I really wish I could of given him a huge tip I just want to say thank you as you made my holiday that extra bit special.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Small hotel with very attentive staff who went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. They organised for us to have a cooking lesson with their chef and we went down into the kitchens (spotless) to learn to cook a typically Turkish lunch - all free of charge.They also organised our transfers and were very willing to help us out with directions to local attractions.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 2 nights at this hotel on arrival Istanbul and a further night there before returning to Australia. The hotel is situated in the old area of Istanbul within walking distance of the main attractions, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia etc. with a tram stop conveniently located for travel further afield. The hotel itself was very comfortable our room for the first 2 nights had a spa bath, while on our last night ou room had a small balcony overlooking a narrow road filled with small shops, the staff where excellent, nothing was to much trouble, as we arrived late on our first night the staff organised a menu from a nearby restaurant from which we ordered, a staff member then went to the restaurant, picked up our order and returned it to our room at no extra charge. On arrival the gentleman at the front desk sat with us in the lounge with a complementary drink and showed us on a map all the places of interest which he then highlighted. The breakfasts at the hotel where without a doubt the best we enjoyed while in Turkey. If intending to use the tram, a pass card is lent by the hotel for a fully refundable charge of 10TL. Would highly recommend the Sirkeci Mansion to anyone planning a stop in Istanbul

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

A beautiful clean establishment where the staff went out of their way to make our stay pleasurable.
The location is excellent being on the doorstep of Topkapi palace, Blue mosque and the Aya Sophiya as well as the grand bazaar. Had an absolutely fantastic stay.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

This is a lovely boutique hotel located at a walking distance from the Blue Mosque , Hagia Sophia , Topkapi Palace etc.

The rooms are small but well done up, the staff is great

Overall , a very pleasant stay

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple