“One of the best Nusr-Et resturant globally”
Review of Nusr-Et

Nusr-Et
Reserve with OpenTable
Nusr-Et is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #276 of 14 594 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Besiktas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Not going to add anything to this restaurant reputation, it well known and does not need more reviews.
But from Nusr-Et resturants globally, I did like the food the most at Istanbul.
Extremely satisfying.
Do not miss.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 474)

15 - 19 of 1 474 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wowww was that an anticlimax.

The service is great. We went to the one in nisantasi and the staff were very friendly. The burgers though, were less than average. I ate a quarter of mine and left the rest. Honestly, in Istanbul you can get cheap meals. And if I’m going to a more pricey place like nusret I’m expecting the food to taste way better than the local kebab house. Unfortunately the local joint has way better food. Sorry nusret. Need to lift your game.

Also I said medium cooked meat. I’m pretty sure the heart was still beating when it was on my plate.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Frankly... heard lots of good feedback, and it is true...
Told the waiter what my wife and I like about the meat and he made the perfect order... My wife hates the lamb usually... she loved it :)... Order the fried onion it pairs great with the tenderloin...
Guys, you have to try it.... enjoy

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have to say that the burgers were best; especially nusr-et burger; fries were disappointing; but the tomato salad was extremely fresh and tasty.
The waiter left a burger we did not order on the table, we told him so; he said we will not be charged as this was extra- it was brought by mistake as noone order it; but we still got that burger on the bill.
And yes; the desert was good ; baklava with ice-cream.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been eating at Nusr-Et regularly since 2013 and it used to serve the best meat ever. I travelled to Istanbul multiple times just to eat there.

However, I was disappointed during this visit with the far below expectations quality, the chaos at the door waiting for more than an hour to be given a table, the waiter taking away the plates before finishing our food (he even offered us the wet wipes while we were still eating!), and offering us tea (a sign of you’re good to go) while our bottle of wine was still half full!!. Not to forget the core: the meat this time was not Nusr-ET’s usual, you could eat this quality at any local diner and save yourself 80-100$ per person, the waiting at the door and the humiliation by the waiter!

If you’re in Istanbul, you have plenty other better places to eat at, and not that overpriced!