Educa Suites
US$291
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Sheets were somewhat dirty (had hair on them--pubic, eyelashes, maybe even cat hair also?!) but the nice gentleman who worked the front desk changed it for me...
(He speaks no English)
2 stars for nice guy and lower price, other wise 1 star.
Bed is good, so if you are a smoker then you'll love it and give it 4 stars maybe :)

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

It was just a strange hotel. I arrived at about 9.30pm and when the taxi driver dropped us off, to be honest I was kinda creeped out by the location. It was like being in some dark narrow backstreet alley. Even the hotel wasn't lit up outside. I mean it was only 9pm but felt like 1am. First impressions count, and this wasn't a good one. When I got into my room I really needed the toilet so went into our shared bathroom, only to find poo around the toilet and a broken toilet brush, so I couldn't even clean it. Shared bathroom was a big mistake! It's like using public toilet. All in all, it was a bad start which I never recovered from. The area in the day time was nice, I can understand why some people like it but the hotel spoilt it for us. It's important to note that no one really speaks English around here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sayma2007
Reviewed 7 September 2015

Pros: Location is very good. A little shop just across the road, nearby restaurants, a hamam just 5-min. walk away, and very easy to get a cab right where the bus stop is. Great experience of the local neighbourhood. The staff, which was one and the same person from the time we came 'til we left, was very helpful and friendly. He mans the reception and is also in charge of the breakfast. Good wifi. Free breakfast.

Cons: As soon as we checked in, I can tell our stay won't be as good as expected. The whole place is stuffy. No air conditioning, my fault for not checking before booking. Not 100% sure but I really think there are bed bugs! There was one night when we were waiting outside for about 15 minutes, ringing the doorbell, only to be let in by another customer 'cause the staff was asleep. He definitely lacks sleep as he's been solely on duty for 3 straight days!

All in all, despite the good things mentioned, it wasn't a pleasant stay for us. We would have wanted to come home to a nice, comfortable place after a day of touring and it just wasn't the case. We were just so relieved the day we left for the airport.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank what-a-wander
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This was a nice and clean hotel, it has shared bathroom but you may get an attached one too. It has clean bathrooms too. I would rate it 4 if it had air conditioner. The parking was a problem and people of this area were not friendly at all.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

I don't recommend , it doesn't have even air-condition , I arrived in August,weather was so hot and I sweaty all the time, it was breakfast included but it was very poor , I checked out after 3 days , and the area was so dirty and poor ...not recommended art all

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo