“What a let down!”

Felicity Spa & Wellness
Ranked #3 of 225 Spas & Wellness in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We service Turkish Bath, Oil massagges, Face Care treatments in our Spa. We are located in 4 Stars Askoç Hotel
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was looking forward to my hammam and massage at Felicity Spa, but it turned out to be a dud. I pre-booked my hammam and massage session for 6:30pm. On arriving (right on time) I was charged the 60 euros, given a towel and checked cloth covering and shown to the changing rooms. Well, the lock on the door of the locker I was told to use did not work, so the receptionist guy told me to use another one. Fine. I then went back out and was told to go in the sauna. I was probably in there for about 20 minutes, wondering if they’d forgotten about me. I then went out to see what was going on, found the masseuse and the bath lady hanging around and then the receptionist said I would be getting my massage first. Not the ideal order, but who knows how much longer I would have had to wait! I had my massage, which was actually pretty good, and then basically left to my own devices again. No information as to where to go or what to do by the masseuse (her English wasn’t very good, so she possibly could not communicate this to me). I sat by the pool waiting for a while and then the receptionist again told me to go in the sauna. I waited in the sauna for a few more minutes and then got fed up and waited by the pool again. After a few more minutes they were finally ready for my hammam, but the lady was surly and talked in a series of grunts. Not the best experience. In total the whole ordeal took almost two hours, although it was supposed to be 80 minutes, and I’m pretty sure the bath did not last longer than 15 minutes (although supposed to be 30 minutes).

2  Thank IngC
in 4 reviews
"marble"
"lira"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We where there for a couple package after booking via the President Hotel. The reception told us that's it had been cancelled without our knowledge. They fixed it anyway and the service was good . It incluede turkish bath and massage. We ask for stronger massage and they took the challange.
The couple package was 125€. We started with a sauna session. Then we were taken to the bath room for scrub and foam massage. After that we had a full body massage. The masseuses were very professional.

1  Thank Tomas F
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Very nice place! Everything was great! The hospitality, sauna, pool, to the hamam and the massage. It is a stressfree and relaxing place and you walk out stressfree and relaxed! I had a good time. Had the whole package and it was worth it! See you again next time I am in Istanbul!

1  Thank GranitMeri
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I went there with my colleagues after meeting with our clients and we selected package service (message and Turkish bath). It was the best memory and the funniest thing in Turkey.