US$169
US$70
US$61
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$215
US$218
US$133
InterContinental
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
US$494
US$437
US$397
  • Pool
All reviewstram stationgulhane stopeminonu ferryblue mosquemain placesbalcony roomvaried breakfastwalking distancenice hotelgalata bridgetopkapi palaceexcellent positionsingle roomstreet noiserecommend this hotelby footmodern rooms
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Having spent one week here with my friends, I can confidently say that I am delighted with my experience at this hotel. There was no issues whatsoever. Airport transfer was good, great breakfast, clean rooms and fantastic customer service. Special thanks to Gokhan and Mevlut for their outstanding service. Especially Mevlut as he helped my friend when he lost his wallet and managed to retrieve it. I am very grateful for his help.

Based on my positive experience at Hotel Black Tulip, I can confirm that I will gladly visit again in the nearby future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Farazovic
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is right on the tramline and about 40m from Guilhane stop, which can take you to almost every sight of Istanbul. The hotel is surrounded by shops, restaurants, exchanges, hammans, and a laundry not too far away. You can walk to nearly all the sultanahmet attractions from the hotel. Just follow the tram lineoutside hotel, left to the golden horn and ferries or right to blue mosque etc.
Breakfast at the hotel is all you need, plenty of different dips and bread along with the normal fare you get. Also plenty of fruit, dried and fresh.
Wifi is avail in yr room and lobby and i found it very very good.
My single room was a little small but had everything i needed, was clean, coffee making facilities, safe and small fridge and great aircon.
Staff are friendly and accommodating and my room was cleaned dailyand bottled water replaced daily.
I would definitely stay here again and totally recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This was my second time in Black tulip hotel and every time i was satisfied with staying there. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Mr. Gokhan at the front desk by being polite and professional and Mr. Samed who was very helpful and sweet. Food is very good and fresh. Rooms are very nice and clean. First night we had some problems with with the street noise, but staff kindly changed our room with a better one with the view on the park. Thanks for your hospitality and professional service. By by

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank percibu
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Very clean. Great location, close to the major sights. Staff is very kind and helpful.
Rooms are incredibly small, but let's say you are not in Istanbul to spend much time in a hotel room. The noise of the trams could be a problem in the rooms facing the street, but there's no tram at night. Breakfast did not disappoint but was nothing surprising.
Airport transfer offered by the hotel (55 EUR roundtrip to Atatürk) worked decently.
Just one small complaint about the loud pop music in the breakfast room! Not sure about other guests, but we did not like so much starting the day like that...
Additionally, we booked a day tour with an agency upon hotel's recommendation. Unfortunately, the tour was quite disappointing.
Apart of those two things, we are happy with what we got for that rate (60 EUR per night) and would go back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Very centrally located . Close to the major sightseeing attractions . Many restaurants are nearby . Breakfast is very good quality and quantity wise . However the rooms are very small . Their hotel manager Mevlut was extremely helpful to book our stay when I called the hotel directly from my country .
The airport shuttle was very unreliable . The man wa there but he dumped us st the airport a s never returned . We took a private taxi to hotel . The next day tge shuttke company demanded 40 dollars . Anyway the hotel management understood abd told them to buzz off

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family