All reviews taksim square breakfast lounge amazing place to stay convenience store small kitchen coffee machine small hotels modern bathroom no lift central location excellent stay public transport great shower lovely room very nice hotel rooms are big definitely stay here again
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stayed only one day, but enjoyed it. Reception was very helpful, and the breakfast (paid) was very satisfied.
The room was clean and well equipped with some antique stuffs.
If you have heavy luggage (in my case) it would be little trouble to carry as there's a little hill (?), but it's near of Taksim square, which means easily access to anywhere in Istanbul with public transportation.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Cute, clean, helpful and nice service everyday. The staff gave us good recommendations to have dinner and to move around. You should also try the typical and big breakfast. It’s definitely a recommend hotel to stay!
Really close to the station and in a good area of Istanbul. Amazing stay!
We’ll definitely book it again!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Great location in an old Istanbul street close to Taksim, shops, airport bus stop. Two separate buildings. A small kitchen is available for the guests as well. Awesome hospitable staff, good breakfasts, good wi-fi connection.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrey G
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I did book this hotel based on the reviews and I didn't expect really much, but Wow, exceeded all our expectations. The friendly and helpful staff, the great location , the superb breakfast with in the garden, the room's size, layout, tidiness, comfort and housekeeping( stayed in Roof Suits, last week, 5 nights and 6 days, from 6th to 11th of April ).We really enjoyed the coziness of the room, it feels like you are staying

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emee K
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I know I am really late in writing a review for this gem of a place but I just had to!

I stayed there in Sep-17 (broke my stay in two parts & they were courteous enough to keep my luggage safe, even when I had not paid for the 2nd leg) & have decided it to be my crash-in place whenever I visit Istanbul

Location: The hotel itself is a 5-7 min walk from Taksim Square (in one of the streets), making it pretty accessible through any mode of transport.

(You can walk to Istikal, catch a fenicular to the tram stop or take the Metro wherever you wanna go)

Hotel itself: As clean as a whistle with everything in pristine condition. From the room to the bathroom, gave a feeling that it had never been in use & you're the first occupants!

Breakfast: for a nominal daily charge, you could enjoy a good breakfast so you didn't have to waste time roaming around. It included cheese (lots of it), fruits, cereals, bread, juices, chicken bacon strips, etc; & a lady chef at your service for how you'd want your egg be served (scrambled, omelette etc).

Staff: This is a special shout out to Burak who made our stay such a memorable one and provided with all the guidance (he would actually make the whole itinerary for you, with tips & tricks to save money yet have a pleasant day ahead), amenities & service that one could ask for!

I even told him to teach Hotel management at universities :P

Bottom line: Within the price range, a stay at Villa Pera is a deal you wouldn't want to miss!

P.S: Burak, I miss the cheese omelette :P