All reviews blue mosque turkish coffee tram station grand bazaar small hotel turkey hagia sophia booked this hotel reception area every afternoon excellent location main attractions old city top floor highly recommend this hotel walking distance public transport
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

exellent hotel service and hospitality .the position of the hotel next to all touristic sites and rooms and hobby also very Beautiful ,the breakfast is good so I'll probably come back inshallah

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights before my tour of Turkey began. This hotel was far superior than the more expensive hotel I moved to for my tour. The staff is exceptional - friendly and helpful. I travelled solo so it was especially nice to have the personal connection. The breakfast each morning had a wonderful variety. And the location was perfect - near the sights but off the beaten path.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice small hotel , if want to be in your home and between your family during travel so this hotel is the choice.
Thank you Yonus , Ebru, fatih and Murad . You are the trademark for this hotel .
I stayed many times since 2016 with my family, friends and solo every time they welcoming me more than before .
When i miss Istanbul i miss this place

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I absolutely enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The location of the property is brilliant, right in the centre of Sultanahmet. The room was so comfortable with all one needs to have pleasurable holidays. The staff is brilliant and so helpful, there's no other place in Istanbul I would recommend more! ;) Thanks so much!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Consistently friendly staff, very comfortable clean room and a great extensive daily breakfast.
Walking distance from the Hippodrome, iconic Blue Mosque, the awesome Aya Sofia and Hafiz Mustafa Confectioner (est 1864) for the best turkish delight and assortment of baklava to die for!

Date of stay: August 2018