12 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (4 809)
4 809 results
3 884
3 884
All reviews the executive lounge globe restaurant cloud bar outdoor pool room service guest relations excellent hotel spacious rooms top floor perfect stay turkey metro station taksim square old city concierge mr taxis
Selected filters
167 - 172 of 4 809 reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Great people. Perfect location, great ambience, good food and service Very nice crew helpfull and professional service. Best Hilton in turkey

special big big thanks for Mustafa in F&B stuff
And Hilton team

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bulent Tarlan, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Dear saebf2021,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Bomonti and for sharing your kind comments with regards to our hotel.

It is a real joy and motivation to read such overall positive feedback. I will take the liberty to share it with my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 October 2021

We enjoyed everything in Hilton it was my first time to visit the hotel
I will rate this hotel to my friends and familyyy
Thankyou for everything
The quality, cleanliness, quiet and privacy
See you later

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear ralshelain,

We were delighted to have you staying with us and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Istanbul Bomonti.

Many thanks for posting your kind comments.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Hilton is amazing! First of all, it is beautiful when it comes to architecture and interior design. Second, when me and my boyfriend came with our car in front of the hotel, the piccolo took our luggage, and the other employee took the car, so we did not need to be concerned about those things. Third, when we came to the reception to check-in, a two young men welcomed us very warmly. Their names are Mert and Gokay. They dedicated a lot of time just talking to us and explaining everything about the hotel. The best thing was that they put us in even a better room - one that has a sea view, even without us asking. Lastly, when we came in the room itself, we were so satisfied because it was so clean, big and with a really nice view. Overall, there is not a single thing we can complain about! Thank you so much for making our stay so pleasant and enjoyable!

1  Thank Safari52775845632

Dear Safari52775845632,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review following your stay.

We always value feedback, and I am so pleased you enjoyed everything about your time with us and the great care of Mert and Gokay from front office team.

With our sincere wishes to see you again at our hotel as our team members will be dedicated to ensure your comfort and well-being and again make you feel at home away from home.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Great visit. Alaattin H. K. Was a great host in our stay. He made sure everything was more than great!! When we left our hotel to see the beautiful city in our beautiful neighbourhood we always were welcomed after in a very nice and professional manner

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bulent Tarlan, General Manager at Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear soufiane425,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience.

I will surely pass your kind compliments while adding my own appreciation to Alaattin for his heartfelt service.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments which are really helpful for the entire Hilton Bomonti team and encourage us to improve our services. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 October 2021

Cenk - "You make the Impossible - Possible"

Thank you so so much for helping me!
You are one of a kind...

My phone fell off in a taxi and Cenk worked quickly to locate the security footage and guess what! He located the taxi, called up the taxi driver and asked him if he could please return to the hotel with the phone.
Cenk you were so quick, calm and so polite.

The taxi driver did come back to the hotel and returned my phone- ( all this in literally minutes) BUT that would not be possible without Cenk’s quick actions and quick thinking.

Again thank you Cenk- you are greatly appreciated!
-Larra

Dear larrashah,

Thank you for taking the time to write a response after your recent visit.

I was delighted to see you had much enjoyed your overall stay with us and I have taken the liberty to share your positive evaluation of the hotel with our Team.

I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.