Review Highlights
Beautiful place between Asia and Europe

Suada Club was on our hot list, as we were celebrating our first wedding anniversary in Istanbul... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2016
PadmashriSampath
Hyderabad, India
just perfect ..

i had booked in the fish restaurant for a dinner after several recomendations made by some friends... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
SirinTun
Tunis, Tunisia

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from US$27,77
from US$47,44
from US$28,00
from US$63,64
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2016

You can enjoy this place with a beautiful Bosporus view. Price is high but service is facilities are worth it.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank travelingvosvos
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

We also decided to go after seeing the island while on a day tour of the Bosporus. The entrance was 100 lira each with no discount for kids, which is cheaper than the weekend rate, but not by much (which I think is 120). We arrived before 11 and we had a big selection of lounges. Scene was great- some regal old local ladies with big brim sun hats and young Turks with babies and international families mixed in with the jet set. Great people watching. We were not checked at the door for the large bottles of water we brought, but the man operating the boat simply asked if we had food with us.
We ordered lunch, which was beautifully presented and delicious (roast beef sandwich- open faced, pasta salad and panini with two milk shakes). Total was 190 lira. I was glad we had the water and put it discreetly in an ice bucket near our lounge and they didn't seem to care. Effes was 20 lira. Staff are young and definitely had almost no English, but sweet. I definitely recommend making a day of it! Pack your own sandwiches and it will cost half as much!

6  Thank dyevichka
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Suada is definitely a worth seeing place in Istanbul, great food and great cocktails. However, if you cannot read Turkish be careful before paying entrance fee. Instead of 50 Lyra per person on Sunday, we paid 120 Lyra each, just because there were no people before or after us and we did not see anywhere written how much it costs. Easy catch for them.. I hope this helps.

1  Thank Erika G
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Lovely relaxing chill place during the day.. drinks by the pool tanning. then a delicious dinner at the kebab restaurant.. delicious servings of food. I have also eaten at the italian place very nice pasta

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank MISRX3
Reviewed 3 June 2016

After exploring the city for several days I was in need for a relaxing day. The Suada Club seemed perfect for just hanging out and enjoying the excellent weather.

Getting there is very easy: just grab the boat which goes off on the coast. The boat leaves every couple of minutes. Once you arrive you are asked to pay. It cost 100 TL (I was there on a Friday at around 1 pm). They provide you with a towl. There are changing rooms right next to the big pool. Pick a seat and enjoy. The pool is very big - water is salty by the way.

I ordered a coke and coffee - which cost me 25 TL, that certainly is not cheap. The place itself seems artificial and poshy. Lounge music is playing in the background. The staff is quite young - and very inexperienced. A simple order such as asking for a coke took quite long. Ordering takes ages. It is a pattern I have noticed at other places in Turkey as well: you order with one guy who does not really understand, he asks one of his colleagues who understands even less and you are back with the orginal one. The same happens during the payment process.

Way too many service staff are swarming around that place while no one seems to be responsible. It is really annoying since you cannot really relax since two or three are always standing behind you and chit-chatting.

The crowd was mixed: rich older guys, and groups of young hip people.

I enjoyed my stay but I expected more professionalism for the price.

5  Thank Nemo K