Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$290
US$574
US$413
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarmara seablue mosquewhere breakfast is serveddaily breakfasttriple roomquiet at nightmain attractionsairport transferboutique hotelfew minutes walksultanahmet areasmall hotelhippodromerooftoplaundrybathtub
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Although its a small hotel but neat and very well maintained specially the roof top restaurant.Location is excellent.I must appreciate the excellent and humble staff specially Mr.Ufaq. Highly recommendable for the less demanding tourist.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this quaint hotel for 4 nights. The bath in the first room was very difficult to get into however the room was OK and very convenient. Staff were friendly and helpful, food was great. On our last night we were given a much better room, with a sitting room. Excellent! Great views from the dining area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaytay42
Reviewed 6 February 2018

just minutes to get to shopping mall, restaurant and coffee shop. I booked this room as my friend recommended about it excellent location. Everything was new and comfy, except my roomm size is really small, anyway its clean and well maintanin. A little bit I wonder is why there is no complimentary water, you all should improve it

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

First of all the location is absolutely unbeatable. Right next to the Hippodrome (around 300 meters). There are supermarkets around the hotel one behind it with a wide selection of fresh fruits and vegetables and freshly baked bread. The other one is right in front of the hotel entrance much smaller but has most of the things you might need. Staff will answer all ypur questions they do speak English and this was really helpful as they helped us in arranging for airport transfer. If you're looking for a good travel and tour company i would advise you to approach the Big Bus rep representative in thr Sultan Ahmet square and ask for the "Hop on Hop off" tour company who are the same company who manages thr big bus tours. Their tours are amazing with very good prices and they do have airport transportation.
The breakfast is modest but good enough (mostly same food everyday) but anything you ask for the will get specially one staff who's nane is Kasim, very nice person. We asked for ketchup one day but they didn't have it so he ran to the store and bought ketchup. Same thing with bread we eat a certain type of bread but they didn't have it so he ran to the store and got it and made sure it was there everyday after that. Really nice and hospitable and our kids loved him.
The main hotel door is always lucked you have to knock on the glass and the receptionist opens the door. Made us feel safe and we never where left to wait at the door even when we returned late at night.
If you walk upwards to the left as you exit the hotel door you will find many shops and supermarkets. There's also a laundry up to tje right side. At the end of the road there is a very nice market on noth sides of the street and a very big supermarket with very good prices, i bought many thongs including local food items back home with me from that shop and price and quality are much better than the downtown market where prices tend to be on the higher end.

The triple room was very spacious with sitting area but what i didn't like was th bathroom didn't have a window and tends to be stuffy.
The only negative thing i can say is about the cleanliness, cleaning ladies are very nice and sweet but I'm sorry yo say that they don't do a good job. I cleaned the bathroom daily myself amd dusted the tables. Lots of empty chips bags and other stuff under the beds and loads of dust.
The Air Conditioner is perfect even in very hot weather. Im saying this because I've had issues with AC in other hotels in the same area and suffered from malfunctioning AC.

Would definitely stay there again and enjoy the lovely view from the terrace while having my breakfast.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dolla M
Reviewed 4 December 2017

It’s a small hotel which is walking distance from the Sultanahmet Square. The room was spacious and clean. Other than that, they didn’t have complimentary water in the rooms or even a moisturizer. A dove body wash and shampoo were present in the washroom.
As for the room, it got very hot in the night and I asked them how to control the AC. They said it can’t be operated and the heating is central so I could open the window to let in cold air. But opening the window brought in a lot of construction noise happening nearby.

The staff at the reception didn’t tell me much about wi-fi and I didn’t bother asking either. So I’m not sure they provide it.

It’s a complete budget hotel and I’d probably not recommend it as other better options such as Hotel Valide Sultan are available for just a little more money.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo