Reviews (1 764)
1 764 results
1 556
1 556
All reviews hagia sophia seasons restaurant rooftop bar old city blue mosque luxury hotel beautiful hotel grand bazaar perfect location turkey hotel experience historical sites basilica cistern baklava call to prayer restaurant staff deluxe room
55 - 60 of 1 764 reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Everything was impeccable except for one thing - the smell of cigarette smoke in our room. I'm allergic to the smell, so I start feeling suffocated, so I woke up at night because of the strong smell in our room. I guess somebody was smoking in the corridor. We couldn't get rid of the smell until the morning, so I haven't slept very well. If you have the same issue - request a different room right away!

Room Tip: Pick one far away from the smoking rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Cannot say enough about the four seasons Sultanahmet. Amazing hotel. The place to stay in Istanbul if you want to be around the Sultanahmet area.We were upgraded and the room was . We shared the boundary wall with the Hagia Sophia. The rooftop lounge views evening/ night are incredible. Service was top notch. You just had to say the word

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed a few nights before Christmas at the four seasons after hearing about it from our parents.

It was on the higher price bracket but to be spoiled on a holiday it was well worth it. The rooms, insides of the building and the grounds are amazing and the view of the Bosphorus from the rooms and restaurants is amazing.

Not too far from the huge attractions and the desk helps get reliable and meter using taxis so it’s a nice safe trip into town.

Restaurants and brunch are incredible

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tt-elite
FS_Istanbul, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear tt-elite

We very much appreciate you taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor, it was a pleasure to read. I'm delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and went your home with a memorable experience from Four Seasons Hotel Sultanahmet.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Four Seasons Hotel Sultanahmet.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2018

I'd always wanted to stay here - and to be honest it's quite reasonable at the moment - so we did! The most brilliant location, great rooms, great service, wonderful staff and a fabulous roof terrace with stunning views across the towers and minarets of one of the most beautiful cities in the world. WELL worth the splurge.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
FS_Istanbul, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Matthew L

We very much appreciate you taking the time to post a review on Tripadvisor, it was a pleasure to read. I'm delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us and went your home with a memorable experience from A'YA Rooftop Lounge.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Absolutely incredible staff, rooms, food and tour guides! My husband and I plus our two teenage daughters stayed for 3 nights in one of the larger suite rooms - and we were spoiled! From small gifts the staff left for the girls to the automated shades... this was definitely first class! The location was perfect as the main sites were within walking distance. We highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Aimee_Carroll

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to see that we have ensured a pleasant and memorable Four Seasons Hotel Sultanahmet experience for you. Your kind comments about our service made me have goose bumps.

We hope to be your home away from home in Istanbul again in the nearest future...

Best regards,