Reviews (1 984)
1 984 results
1 170
1 170
All reviews taksim square top floor the club lounge safran restaurant great hotel room service five star hotel bosphorus view rooftop bar an upgrade turkish bath turkish lira metro station central location enjoyed my stay excellent location turkey
513 - 518 of 1 984 reviews
Reviewed 14 December 2015

I was in a wedding of a friend here. It has a huge saloon with tasty food and quality beverage. The restrooms are also pretty nice and the staff are more than kind and helpful. I do not know how much it costs but the decoration was also charming.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Dear Ronronrun

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent visit

Your kind comments about your wedding experience are highly appreciated. The team will be absolutely thrilled to receive this. It is comments like these that enable us to motivate our team to achieve greater heights.

Ronronrun, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

InterCon Hotel in Istanbul is a great Hotel to stay in for Business and Leisure , good location and great services.
I have used this hotel number of time and I will keep stay in any time i come to Istanbul.
Club rooms have nice view and it has all what a traverler needs.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2015

Dear Kotomoto2015
Thank you for taking the time to write your review about your recent stay at InterContinental Istanbul.

I am delighted to learn that you truly enjoyed the hotel facilities as well as the service we provide...
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

As usual the hotel was nice and service was excellent. However, rooms were outdated and in need of some renovation.
Food was good and the restaurant downstairs was lovely.
I had a club room with a nice view on the Bosphorus but furniture was old and it needed redecoration.
Staff were nice and the health club facilities were good,.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Dear Hsnebrahim

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your stay with us at InterContinental Istanbul.

Your kind comments about the hotel and the employees are highly appreciated. I am extremely delighted to learn that we were able to leave a positive impression. I will surely be sharing your review with our team.
Thank you for your constructive comments about the rooms, I have been shared already your comments with our management and surely these points will be looked into.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

When booking in an Intercontinental you expect to stay in a great hotel and for sure this is the case: everything from the outside to the reception, the common areas and the room is perfectly clean and maintained.
Here the plus is given by the remarkable caring attitude of the staff, who gave me the sensation of being a truly valuable guest.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
YildirimVictoria, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear Fabv71

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your lovely feedback that you left after staying with us at InterContinental Istanbul.

It is always refreshing to receive such positive comments and I have shared your feedback with all the departments. I am pleased to hear the service that we provide hit all your expectations and more. We do pride ourselves in providing the best service possible and ensuring every guest has a memorable stay.

Fabv71, once again thank you for your kind words, I hope that we will have the opportunity and pleasure to welcome you and your family back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I got a room with a view of the Bosphorus channel. The hotel is at Taksim square. The lobby is massive. The receptionist and staff are more than helpful. The room is spaciousness and I love the bed and suiting area of the room. If there is a deal on hotel rate take it

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo

Dear Hashem A

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.