All reviews istiklal street corner suite top floor sishane metro station golden horn nice hotel galata tower early check perfect location rooftop restaurant stayed here for nights wonderful stay choose this hotel standard room special thanks turkey turkish bath
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

The palazzo Donizetti hotel more than regular hotel to sleep & take your breakfast. It's a hotel with story every place in the hotel the room the lobby the view even the location with lovely warm taste . In the beginning from the first impression I said I am young man what the mistake that I did to made reservation in hotel belong to old people who wants silence & only sit in the lobby, but totally I was wrong , during my stay in the hotel last week really it was pleasure to me stay in the palazzo Donizetti hotel , strongly I recommend this hotel for young couples people need to stay in the city center of Istanbul, Even me I am going to come in the future again & again, Especially with the helpful team from the reception they do all the best to let us satisfying during our time in the hotel the hotel reception team names : Samih vurgun , murat ciezer & these team from the morning shift from heart wish them all the best for the help they gave me RASIT & SELIN & really I appreciate them services to me , I wish I have hotel to let RASIT & SELIN to work with me one day I will visit soon the hotel & I am going to ask about them .

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
PALAZZO DONİZET... P, Genel Müdür at Palazzo Donizetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Palazzo Donizetti Hotel, Pera Istanbul.
I will share your review with my team and this will motivate us to provide great service to our guests.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel once again and make you feel truly at home.

Kind regards,
Jean-Pierre Meursault

Reviewed 23 November 2015

This was my third time to experience Istanbul. I love to stay in the Taxim area because of the night life and walking street of shops. Palazzo Donizetti was the perfect location for us. The room was small as we choose the standard, but very well appointed. The front of house staff could not have been more accomodating. We particularly enjoyed meeting Semin and Rasit in Reception. They helped make our stay a perfect holiday.

Breakfast was just okay. But dinner, which is in the same space with an incredibly breath taking view over all of Istanbul is spectacular. They rent the space separately and was by far the finest dinner of our stay. Even if you do not stay here, dinner is well worth the ticket.

Not sure when we will return to Istanbul as we are pleasure travelers, but we will most definitely come back to this lovely hotel. Past being lovely, it was also an amazing value.

Room Tip: Corner rooms seem to offer more comfort
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank jtdiner99

Dear Guest,
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to send your review.

I appreciated your positive feedback about our hotel and my team, please know that I will share it with them.
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we welcome you back to Palazzo Donizetti Hotel, Pera, Istanbul

Kind Regards.
Jean-Pierre Meursault

Reviewed 10 November 2015

The staff was exceptional. Especially Dogan! He made my stay a pleasure. He always looked out for me. I was able to see Istanbul without any difficulty. The hotel was comfortable, clean and quiet. I would stay there again without hesitation. Thank You!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Coercri61
PALAZZO DONİZET... P, Genel Müdür at Palazzo Donizetti Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind comments. This is great to hear and i will pass on your compliments to our team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Palazzo Donizetti Hotel,Istanbul.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I went with a friend for the first time to Turkey, Istanbul. After reading the reviews I had a slight doubt in my mind but once I arrived it disappeared completely. We arrived around 1am at the hotel and the staff were so helpful, even at that hour of the night. The room was beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. Everyday we requested for our room to be cleaned and we were never disappointed. The location was great and the view from the restaurant at the top at breakfast time was breathtaking. On the last day we remembered the hotel had spa facilities. Again we were extremely impressed at how clean and well kept these facilities were. The pool, sauna, steam room and there was even soothing music playing in the background. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Also the decor was lovely, I don't have a bad word to say.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Nike O,

Thank you for stay with us and posting your positive feedbacks about your recent stay. We are delighted that able to provide quality service and i will pass your kind comments to our staff .

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Palazzo Donizetti Hotel, Istanbul.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

great Price/value ratio (we got up graded to a very nice suite), staff is friendly, the room room(s) are clean and nicely furnished. The Breakfast seems to be better then before and nicely placed on the roof top (great view), however, there is some room for improvement. The Spa wasn't available, and there is no Gym. Overall a nice place to stay, we'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Chrishergiswil,

Many thanks for posting your kind comments. We were delighted to have you staying with us and I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Palazzo Donizetti Hotel, Istanbul.

Please accept our apologies for inconvinience in our spa, from now it is newly renovated.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to enjoy more of the facilities we have to offer.