“Yummy !”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Best savouries, pastries and sweets ever. Loved the profiterole here. Best I've had till date. This is a gem in Istanbul that you should NOT miss at any cost

Write a ReviewReviews (5 160)

194 - 198 of 5 160 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I think the tagline "since 1864" is what drew me in, whatever it was I am sold and made 4 visits during my short stay in Istanbul. Their sweets are made with very high quality products and stand out leagues above other Baklava. My only regret is that since trying these I will not be able to eat other Turkish sweets abroad as the bar has been set very high!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

High quality Turkish desert. Try pistachio baklava and Turkish delight. Also the pudding is delicious. Very recommend to try

Reviewed 27 June 2018

If you love Turkish Delight and coffee, look no further than this historical shop, dating back to 1864, its a must place for sweet addicts.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Oh i went to have dessert there. Its a nice environment. I went to sit on the first floor .Its was very nice and tasty. I had Turkish kunefe with ice cream and apple tea. I just love it. Great service. I definitely recommend this place whenever you go to Istanbul.