“Best professional guide in Cappadocia.”

Acetes Travel Daily Tours
Ranked #195 of 446 Tours in Istanbul
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We took 2 days private tour in Cappadocia with our guide Hamide. We took northern part of Cappadocia in one day, and southern part on the next day. We did ancient churches, valleys, trekking, underground city, etc. I can say Hamide is the big asset of the company, she's one of the best guide we ever had. She really nailed every part of the region, she's a very energetic person, passionate, informative, and she convinced us to take a trekking tour which was very enjoyable.

Will definitely recommend her to anyone who will travel to this region.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Two day tour of capadocia. The tour was organised and carried out very professionally. A clean spacious and comfortable mini bus was at our disposal all day with ample supply of complimentary drinking water (a wonderful gesture in the summer). Had an excellent guide, Hamide.
She was very knowledgable and spoke excellent English was able to give us detailed history and explanation at every step of the way without getting into too much detail to keep it interesting.

2  Thank xerxesdk
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Booked a 4-day tour through Agora Guesthouse in Istanbul, in late October with the following itinerary: Izmir/Ephesus, Pamukkale, Cappadochia 2 days. Despite multiple transfers and flight delays, the tour was well coordinated. The group was small (max 6 people) which makes it a lot more enjoyable. Special thanks to Mensure, our guide from Urgup, for being a wonderful host in Cappadochia. Yes there were visits to carpet cooperatives, I found those to be instructive and fun- yes they will pressure you to buy but they will also take no for an answer. The leather factory visit was a waste of time though, the catwalk show a little ridiculous. Should be dropped from the itinerary.
The two hotels booked in Kusadasi (Carina) and Urgup(Antique Cave Hotel) were excellent, a much-needed relief after a night on the bus.

2  Thank M I
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I had booked my tours through True Blue in Istanbul and they recently started working with this agency in Selcuk/Kusadasi. I had wanted to see Pamukkale but also visit Aphrodisias on the way there - this is one of the few agencies that offers it. I had Rya as my tour guide who was really good, knowledgable, friendly, and patient. She even filled in the gaps on Ephesus that I had been handed to a different agency the day before, and who hurried through the visit skipping many points. Our driver was good too - quick and knew the roads well.

I had a very good visit with Acetes and the only snitch was that lunch was not at a hotel with a thermal pool as explained in the itinerary, but at a roadside restaurant like most other tours are.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2011

While I was in Istanbul with my granddaughter and daughter we met Erol from the Acetes Travel. He gave us such a lot of information and material where to go and where to stay in this nice country and above all he gave us an idea of the hospitality of Turkish people. Thank you very very much for all the tips you gave. we spend a fantastic time in Turkey and if we come to Turkey again, we will definitly ask Erol from Acetes Travel to make the arrangements for us.

3  Thank meltema