Reviews (4 040)
4 040 results
3 654
3 654
All reviews turkish delight hagia sophia mr harun rose petals blue mosque old city grand bazaar boutique hotel turkish coffee perfect location welcome drink rooftop breakfast major attractions roof terrace within walking distance the hotel staff family room
43 - 48 of 4 040 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ideal n excellent location Staff the best amongst hundreds of hotels I have stayed in India n other countries in world and I want to thank you to especially Mr. Onur for helping to us during our holiday.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I really appreciate your time and effort to post this valuable review. Guest feedbacks are the most important source for future travellers. I am also glad to know that my team assisted you well during your stay at White House Hotel Istanbul.

We wish to welcome you back in the future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our first time in Istanbul and we wanted to stay close to the major sites in Sultanahmet. We were not disappointed. Its really at the center of all the action. We wanted to experience authentic Istanbul without being too gritty and this is exactly what we got.
What stands out is their amazing staff. The breakfast was quite good too, with both traditional and continental spread.
In fact we chose to go back for a second time during a long layover.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and pleased with the service given by our team. Thank you very much for lovely comments. Our aim is to offer a personalised service to each guest and reviews like yours encourages us to try harder. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards,
Hotel Owner / Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing staff, amazing location.Not much to say other than honestly the staff here were the friendliest and most helpful people I've come across during my travels. Truly great people.Location, room, and hotel itself are also great.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I count myself lucky to have this wonderful team. It is a pleasure to know that the staff made your trip special. Your satisfaction is the greatest motivation for us.
We wish to host you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn’t be happier with my stay at White House Hotel. The staff were absolutely top notch. So kind and friendly and always able to accommodate my every need. It was so lovely to meet the owner Harun, and to feel like people were always going the extra mile for me. My room was super comfy and very quiet considering I was facing the street. The free breakfast was great and the views during breakfast were breathtaking. My room was clean and everyday it was serviced perfectly. Close to all the attractions and I mainly walked everywhere. I’m really glad I found this place and will definitely be back if I am ever back in Istanbul. <3

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank KimiInch

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your review and kind words about White House Hotel Istanbul and the team. It is my pleasure that my associates making your trip memorable. Our aim is to provide our guests with sense of Turkish hospitality.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very well located in a most interesting part of the city. The bazaar, blue mosque, spice market and Bosporus are all within easy walking distance. I arrived after a very tiring night flight and the staff quickly found me a room ahead of the usual check in time which was much appreciated. They had corresponded with me very clearly by email making suggestions for walking trips and a cookery course close by. The rooms were well maintained and spotless. Breakfast was ample and given on a lovely roof top with a great view of the Hagia Sofia. No query was too difficult for them and I would happily recommend this lovely boutique hotel.

Room Tip: good idea to upgrade to a better room
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Colin,

I appreciate your time to post this lovely review for White House Hotel Istanbul. Our hotel's location is quiet convenient for guests since all the major attractions are in walking distance as you mentioned. We do try our best to go extra mile for any kind of needs of our guests.
Thank you again for your kindness. We wish to welcome you again.

Warm Regards,