US$168
US$133
US$193
US$177
  • Breakfast included
Amber Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$117
SuB Karakoy(Istanbul)
US$98
US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$546
US$496
  • Restaurant
All reviewssea viewblue mosqueturkeyno elevatorsultanahmet areabudget hotelgrand bazaarwalking distancetop floormajor attractionsthe location is perfectbalconycemberlitasomarolives
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I spent almost a month at this hotel.Although I arrived at 0600, the hotel allowed me go to a room so that I could sleep after a long intercontinental flight. As you can see from the picture, the view and location is phenomenal.Within 5 minutes from the hotel, there is a very vibrant with train stations, amazing mosques and hundreds of shops and dinning venues.The hotel is charming and the Bilingual staff very helpful and accommodating. The price is only 15 to 25 Euros. I can't remember the last time that I encountered such a great price and excellent value.Thank you Omer and all the friendly staff for making my first stay in Turkey great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Amazing location! Walking distance from the major attractions. The room was recently renovated and very clean. Everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing holiday. Helpful and very friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank GabrielMarusca
Reviewed 6 April 2018

i booked the room through a website just a few days before my trip. two things that attracted me to the hotel is how close the hotel to 3 main places of interest and the price. The photos looked good and they have a terrace overlooking the sea and a beautiful mosque.

Once arrived at the airport, I hired a taxi. I believe the driver was cursing in his head while driving back and forth in middle of no where at Sultanahmet area. After a lot of struggles, at last we found the hotel. The signboard is the tiniest hotel signboard i have ever seen. No wonder our driver had hard time to find it and it located at an alley.

Ok, then we were welcomed by one of the staff. Apparently I was 30 minutes early from the official check in time so we decided to drop our bag and went out for lunch. There were restaurants nearby but the area was at terrain, be prepared to climb back to hotel.

The reception area was decent looking. we received our key and our bags were brought up. There was no elevator. So for those who has bad knee, you might find that ascending the staircase is not your cup of tea.

How's the room..? It was never in my expectation. the curtains were torn, the floor border was broken, there were no towel (at first), i have to request the towels from a lady who I assumed the cleaner (she cannot speak english, but we communicated like chicken and duck). The room was heated. The cupboard was an antique. The room faces an abandoned building..so tips to others, please choose room with view (the view is nice). Too tired and jet lagged, we just do not bother to complain and urgently need a nap.

Since we were out most of the time, we do not spend much time in the room. Sleep quality was ok. The attendant at night was much politer compared to the day shift attendant. If you want hot tea, the attendant was available to prepare it.

Breakfast was 10 lira per pax. We chose to sit at the terrace which had the sea view.
They prepared some cheese, olives, boiled egg, cereal, bread, etc..not much but ok. The cafe located at the lower ground and you have to go through staircases and some ongoing renovation work.

From the hotel to Blue Mosque is around 400m walk..in terms of radius it just 200m.

The hotel can arrange airport shuttle which cost 10 euro per pax. there was free wifi at the hotel. From Atarturk Airport is 30 minutes drive, while from Sabiha Airport is two hours.

Room Tip: choose room facing the back. it faces the sea.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Location is in the middle of no where and dont have the elevator with not standard stairs and 4 floor.
At the arrival moment they sent us to the top floor and every where of thr hotel was smeling the paint.
Tottaly dont waste your money on this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The staff was amazing, very helpful and kind. I had the bedroom with a balcony in the upper floor and couldn´t have asked for any better. It was absolutely clean, confortable and the view was breath taking. The location is also very good, easily accessible by public transport (station Cemberlitas ) and also a walking distance from both the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. I really have nothing to complain about this place and would definately stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo