“Sinan the best”

Ruby Ceramics & Gift Shop
Ranked #1 of 575 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here whit my frend i bout the best price plate the owner sinan very good and best frend i will come when i come istanbul i vizit

2  Thank Jasur H
"adnan"
in 9 reviews
"art"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this shop last week and I bought many gifts for my family,friends.amazing just go there and look at everythings number one

1  Thank İbrahim A
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Happened to run across this shop on our way back to the hotel. Is a little off the beaten path, not near all the big tourist sites. We were greeted by the very charming and gracious proprietor, Sinan. We had a wonderful time being entertained by him, learning about the company's history and its local industry supporting its people. The store has wonderful products, ending up buying two beautiful dishes that glow in the dark properties. Declined his hospitable offer of tea, both that first day and the next day when he saw us walking back to our hotel. Definitely would recommend checking out his shop, you will have a fun time.

3  Thank HJSF
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This shop is located right next to my hotel. I got tired of window shopping and decided to take a closer look. Senan and Menderes are very knowledgeable and helpful. They don’t only try to sell the beautiful things they have in the shop but also to make you feel special because you buying ceramic. Love the art love the people !

3  Thank Sugaar F
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is a fantastic place to get souvenirs in Istanbul. The shopkeepers are exceptionally cooperative and throw in great discounts/gifts to ensure customer satisfaction. We ended up buying a bunch of stuff. The colourful ceramics are a must but for all visitors. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Hamza K