“Sinan the best”

Ruby Ceramics & Gift Shop
Ranked #3 of 563 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been here whit my frend i bout the best price plate the owner sinan very good and best frend i will come when i come istanbul i vizit

2  Thank Jasur H
"knowledge"
"art"
"scarf"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this place by google map review the place near by Sultanahmet tram station. Many good ceramics we took one plate .

3  Thank Meki Y
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to this shop last week and I bought many gifts for my family,friends.amazing just go there and look at everythings number one

1  Thank İbrahim A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Happened to run across this shop on our way back to the hotel. Is a little off the beaten path, not near all the big tourist sites. We were greeted by the very charming and gracious proprietor, Sinan. We had a wonderful time being entertained by him, learning about the company's history and its local industry supporting its people. The store has wonderful products, ending up buying two beautiful dishes that glow in the dark properties. Declined his hospitable offer of tea, both that first day and the next day when he saw us walking back to our hotel. Definitely would recommend checking out his shop, you will have a fun time.

3  Thank HJSF
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This shop is located right next to my hotel. I got tired of window shopping and decided to take a closer look. Senan and Menderes are very knowledgeable and helpful. They don’t only try to sell the beautiful things they have in the shop but also to make you feel special because you buying ceramic. Love the art love the people !

3  Thank Sugaar F